Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3

I really hope you likethe way I typed it this time, some people claimed it was hard to read, so I tried doing it this way.

Tell me how you like it in a comments, and while Im up here, I might as well say VOTE! Now Byee, I said my thanks you's, for the names I used at the bottom.

All your names, were wonderful and uniquee, By the way. Now read, and ENJOY. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three.

Sleep something I never seem to get enough of. How hard is it, for a sixteen year old girl, during her summer break to get some good old fashion beauty sleep? Obviously hard, because once again im woken up from my slumber. This time it was Kane's sweet voice, that woke me from my slumber. "Sissy, Wake up" he screeched in my right ear. Only if his sweet voice, was lowered a few notches it would have been an awesome way to wake up. "Kane" I groaned rolling over, holding my ears. "Maggie said, to get your butt up" he said giggling.

"Maggie doesn't know what beauty sleep is" I mumbled and Kane shook me again. "Get Up. Get Up. Get Up. GET UP!" he repeated.

"Im going, Im going" I said, sitting up. Rubbing my eyes, and climbing out of bed.

"Yay!" he squealed, and ran out of my room. I didn't feel like getting in the shower, I took one the day before and I could take one that night. So I re-straightened my hair to perfection. I slipped on some low rise knee length Capri's. I put on a strapless, orange shirt that was loose fitting around the waist. I slipped on my orange flip flops, and went downstairs. Kane was munching on some toast, singing some silly cartoon song.

"There's a party in my tummy, oh yummy. Oh yummy, there's a party in my tummy" he sang, his head moving from side to side as he took a bite of toast. I grabbed a pop tart and sat down across from him. "Where did you hear that song, Kane?" I asked, and he gave me a rude look. "Yo Gabba Gabba" he said as if I was so out of style. I just smiled and ate my pop tart, smiling about last nights events. I then remembered his towel, and with a small smile I decided to go bring it back to his house. I finished eating and ran upstairs grabbing it, and darting downstairs. Kane was right on my heels, following behind me. "You said I could come" he whined, as I reached the door.

"Kane, why don't you want to stay and play with Maggie?" I asked, looking at Maggie. She had a small smile on her lips, shaking her head in laughter. "Because I love you" he said, his little bottom lip sticking out. I groaned and pointed towards his sandals. He smiled a bright smile, and went to grab was he called his slippers. They were really just flip flops, but he put them on. He ran over, and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door, and towards Derrek and Damien's house. I bent down, and wiped some butter from around his mouth before I knocked on the door. After a few minutes the same blonde opened the door. Does she ever go home? I mean seriously, and clothes wise too. I wonder if she ever wears pants, and a long sleeve shirt. As I was rambling on in my mind, about the clothing she probably didn't wear her nice smile faded into a nasty look. "What are you doing here?" she asked, a nasty tone added on to her voice.

"I need to see Derrek" I said and she sent a small glare towards me, before walking away. Leaving the door open, so I grabbed Kane's hand and walked in. The house looked the same, a dark air too. The curtains closed. Damien walked out of the kitchen, stretching. His abs showing, since he wasn't wearing a shirt. I had to rip my eyes away, and looked down at my clasped hands with Kane. "Sissy, lets hurry. Yo Gabba Gabba comes on soon" he whined, and I shushed him. Damien finally noticed us, and looked at us. Running a hand threw his hair, and giving me a half grin showing how tired he was. "Hey, Boy" he said and my eyes automatically narrowed.