Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12

I'm gunna ramble down there more, all I wanted to stop up here and say this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friend, Caroline.

She kept bothering me, and begging me to upload this chapter, she's also a newly addicted fan. Hahaa.

Love you Carolinee!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve.

When I woke up the sun was shining bright, and Kane was cuddled into the crook of my arm. Eric's snoring loud and clear for the whole world to hear. I smiled liking the feeling of this, calm and drama freeness feeling. Kane always did this for me, made me feel so good about myself.

That's why today I planned to spend it with him. Whatever he wanted we would do, as he wiggled in my arms I new it was a good idea. He rubbed his eyes, before sitting up with a big yawn. "Sissy what are we doing today..?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I was thinking whatever, my favorite brother in the world wanted to do" I said as his eyes widened in amazement. He jumped on me, and pointed a finger at me, as I tried to hold back my laughter.

"You better not be lying to me sissy" he said and I laughed. I tickled his stomach and he fell off me, breaking it a full fit of giggles.

"Your silly sissy" he said in between his fit of laughter. I smiled and sat up, pulling him up with me.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, climbing out of bed and walking over to my closet to find clothes for the day.

"Can we go to the Zoo with Kayda and Sara" he asked innocently and I grinned.

"Ill call and see if there busy, why don't you go wake up Eric" I said and he grinned. He ran out of the room and downstairs so quick, that I didn't have time to say anything. I grabbed my phone and called them, they answered immediately.

"We need to gossip, like ASAP! Sara and I have been waiting patiently for your call young lady" Kayda said, immediately as she answered the phone.

"I don't get a Hello, Jerry how are you..?" I asked pulling out some jean Capri's and a white tank.

"No, Not someone who hasn't talked to her two best girlfriends in like a year" she exclaimed, as I walked into the bathroom. The phone balanced in between my ear and shoulder. "It's only been two days, don't over exaggerate Kayda" I said while suppressing a giggle.

"Two days too long!" she said in a high pitched squeal, and I crinkled my nose.

"How about you and Sara come to the Zoo with Kane and I..? he wants to go, and asked me to invite you two" I said pulling my hair into a high pony and straightening my bangs.

"Pick us up, in ten..?" she asked. I nodded and then realized they couldn't even see me, I can be stupid sometimes.

"Yeah, Got to drop Eric off at Wes's then ill pick you guys up" I explained jogging downstairs, too see Kane on top of Eric. Grabbing his hair, and jumping on him.

"I got to go, there's some weird things going on in my house" I said and hung up. My eyes still attached to the scene in front of me.

"It's not what it looks like" Eric immediately blurted out, and I rubbed my eyes.

"Are you sure? Because im seeing a seventeen year old boy, getting beat up by a four year old" I said, still confused. Kane hit him, and Eric's face went into the ground as he groaned in pain. "Okay maybe it is what it looks like" he mumbled into my carpet.