Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19

Chapter Nineteen.

Jerry P.O.V

The tears kept pouring out of my face, in a rapid pace. Not letting up anytime soon. "Why are you crying? Will get him back, and her back" Derrek said calmly, as he came to sit next to me. "He must not love me" I cried, burying my face into Derrek's shoulder.

"Jerry you've said a lot of stupid things, but that is the most stupidest thing ever" Derrek said and I looked up. He grabbed my face in between his hands, and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Jerry Damien is madly in love with you, he just really cares about that baby that he thinks is his" Derrek explained and I sniffled.

"Why didn't he come chase after me? Why didn't he tell her, that he wanted to make sure I was okay? WHY?" I asked, and he pulled me into his chest as I cried harder. "He's a stupid boy" he said, and I looked up at him. "He's YOUR stupid boy, no matter what Candy thinks Damien is yours. So dry those tears and let's get to planning" he said jumping up, and rubbing his hands together.

"You sure know how to cheer a girl up" I said laughed in between my tears, jumping up and giving him a huge hug. He hugged me back and when we let go we got to work to figure out the plan. We discussed possible ways for hours. "We'll I could get a spoon, shove it in her face, threaten to scoop her eyeballs out if she didn't cough up the truth" I said, and smiled a huge smile.

"Uh, That's kind of gruesome" Derrek said, and I gave him a so what look. "Why don't you think of a different plan?" he suggested and I grumbled a yes. "Hey?" Derrek said and I looked up. His eyes were lit up with excitement, and I greedily leaned in. "I have the perfect idea" he said rubbing his hands together.

"Go ahead tell me your plan" I laughed, after minutes of silence went by. He chuckled and then told me the plan. "Damien and I will 'leave' but then really hide on the other side of his bedroom door, listening in while you get her to admit the truth" he said excitingly and I grinned.

"Can my plan be Plan B..?" I asked and he laughed. "What? My plan freaking rocks!" I cheered and he nodded a yes. I pumped my hands in the air, and somehow fell over. "OW" I screamed and his laugh was even louder. "My noggin is damaged" I cried, scrambling up and grabbing my head.

"Your so weird, You know that?" He said, and I nodded. There was a loud opening of the door, and then the pitter patter of footsteps running upstairs. "1. 2. 3..." Derrek counted and once he got to five the door shot open and Marty ran right to Derrek.

"I MISSED YOU" She screeched, her arms wrapped firmly around Derrek's neck and squeezing him really hard. "You sure got a grip, and I missed you too" Derrek wheezed out, and I chuckled. "JERRY" she screamed, letting go of Derrek and wrapping her hands around my waist. "Will you bring Kane over? PWEASEEE!" she begged, sticking her lower lip out and I laughed.

"If your mom and dad say it's okay, then yes I will" I said and her eyes widened in excitement. She ripped away from me and started running downstairs. "MOMMY! MOMMY!" She screamed, and I laughed. I loved that little girl, and she must be doing good if she's acting excited right now.

"Don't let her fool you" Derrek spoke behind me and I spun around. "She's not even close to being cancer free. Marty just knows how to hide it all, and bring a smile to everyone's face" Derrek said, and I nodded. A small lump in my throat. "Don't cry. Marty wouldn't like that" Derrek said softly, throwing a hand over my shoulder.