Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14

Short, But soon(:

Might not be the best, but gave you Jerry's dad's P.O.V, Marty's P.O.V again, and also the one and only, Derrek's P.O.V :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen.

Jerry's Papa's P.O.V

I watched the way Damien held my daughter. Protectively towards him, love the only thing you could see in those eyes as she told the story I had imprinted in memory. Losing the woman you love isn't something that happens every single day.

"Leo, Can you help me with something" Maggie's soft voice, whispered behind me. Her hand laying lightly on my shoulder, distracting me from the past which I gladly accepted.

"Yeah" I said a half smile filling my lips, as she smiled knowing what was going on in my mind. We walked inside, and into the kitchen. She started getting the Ice Cream out of the fridge while I got the bowls and spoons.

"I want to comfort you, but I don't know what to say. I've never dealt with death personally" Maggie said moments later and I shrugged.

"It's something I wouldn't wish on anyone, I can tell you that" I said with a short bark of laughter, she suppressed a small giggle.

"Do you still think about her..?" she asked nervously, as she fumbled with the ice cream scooper in her hands. I smiled a small smile, and walked up behind her. Wrapping my arms around her waist and lightly resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I do, she's my first love and you never forget those" I said and I felt her body deflate a bit which brought a smile to my face. "My hearts big though, and I know she would have wanted me to move on. Not mourn for her, for five years" I whispered in her ear, as my lips grazed her neck.

"Oh" she gasped, and I smiled. I pecked her neck quickly before pulling away, and picking up the bowls and spoons. She laughed, running a hand threw her warm silk brown hair. "You sir, are a huge tease" she said, teasing me as she bumped into me lightly.

"The only thing I'm good at" I said with a wink. She laughed louder, and I laughed along with her, as I carried the ice cream and stuff out. I noticed Jerry was now sitting on the bench a tense smile on her face.

I decided maybe now would be a good time, for some father and daughter bonding and ask her a very important question that I have been wary to ask for weeks. "Jerry, Babe. Come help me with Kane's gifts" I hollered, and she looked up. She nodded a quick nod, and climbed off the bench. She pecked, Damien on the lips which I cringed at. She blushed when she saw my disgusting face.

"I thought you did the gifts last night..?" she asked, in a hurried whisper. Obviously trying to dodge the topic, that I just saw my baby girl kissing some guy. I mean I'm not old school or anything. I know she kissed, but seeing it display in front is too much.

"I did, I just wanted to talk with my baby girl. Is that too much to ask..?" I said walking into the house and falling on to the couch.

"For you..? Umm, yeah!" she said, adding a nervous at the end, as she slowly sat down next to me on the couch.

"Five years" I said and she immediately tensed.

"Yeah, she's missed all these wonderful years with him" she slowly said, and I sent her smile.

"He didn't miss out on anything though, you know that don't you..?" I asked, and she nodded slowly.

"Dad, you don't like to talk about mom. It's something I coped with over the years. Why now? Why bring her up now, on a day that's already hard for me?" she asked, and I rubbed my eyes.