Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4

The Song, has nothing to do with the chapter, I just like it, and listened to it on repeat while writing this chapter. Haha.

Hope you like it, as much as I like the song, It's Hilarious. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four.

"Jerry, Get your butt up" Maggie's voice woke me from my slumber. How many days is that now, that I haven't had a good days rest. I mean, come on people. I just want to sleep in, let my system re-boot. Just once, I want this to be possible. Maybe, Just maybe if I close my eyes, and pretend she's not here and say the magic words. Maggie be gone, Maggie be gone, Maggie be..."Jerry stop wishing me to be gone, and get up" Maggie yelled, interrupting my mind wishing. With one last groan, I pushed myself up and out of bed. "Maggie do you not understand? Im 16, I need my beauty sleep" I said sticking my head out the door.

Her brown hair was tied in a messy bun, and her hands were on her hips. "Your sixteen, and if you don't get dressed my foot will be up your rear. Now hurry, you dad wants to talk to you" she said, and I groaned. Slamming the door shut, I walked over to my closet. I yanked out some jean shorts, and slipped on a Ke$ha t shirt. I threw my hair into a high ponytail and skipped downstairs. Kane ran towards me, as soon as my feet hit the landing. "Daddies taking us to Zoo" he cried, as I swung him up and on to my hip. "Oh he is" I said tickling him. He laughed, and when I was done he laid his head into the curve of my neck.

"Hey dad" I said leaning down and kissing his cheek.

"Hey?" he asked, confused about my behavior. I sat down in front of him, and looked at him. I sat Kane down and smiled a huge smile. "Daddy have I ever told you, your eyes are beautiful" I said cocking my head to the side. "Okay. This is getting creepy" he said and I just laughed. I went and sat on his lap, which I have to say is very difficult. "Okay, Cut the poop. What do you want" he said and I gasped.

"Daddy, I would never take your money, so I could go shopping with some new friends" I said and he laughed. Pushing me off of him, I landed with a thud on the ground. "Owe" I said rubbing my butt. "That was cold, dad. Now im going to have to go to the hospital, so I can get this checked out" I moaned, and he laughed.

"I think I know how to fix it..." he said getting up and dropping some money on me. I jumped up, and squealed.

"Sissy, I thought you broke your butt" Kane asked, seriously worried.

"Im going to be okay, Buddy. Daddy's money is magic and healed my buttocks" I said and he nodded. "Okay" he said, what I said somehow making sense in his head. I heard a car honk outdoors and I leaned over and gave Kane a kiss. "Sissy where are you going?" he asked. "Out with some friends" I said slipping on my flip flops.

"I thought you go to Zoo" he said and I sighed.

"Tomorrow" I said kissing his forehead and running out the door, and too Kayda's white 2010 convertible. I jumped in, and it wasn't as cool as the people in the movies did it. I fell face first in, while Kayda and Sara erupted in serious laughter. "Oomph" I groaned, moving up. I fixed myself, up and smiled. "So where too?" I asked, while they still laughed about my epic fail. "I should have drove, with half your but out of my car" Kayda said between laughter, and my eyes narrowed. "No thanks. I don't think the town wants to see my butt" I said, crossing my arms. She just laughed starting the car, and driving off. "So, Were going to go get are nails done and then eat" Sara said, looking back at me. "Sounds good to me" I said with a big smile.

"I heard about Derrek by the way.

He's an ass. Both the brothers are, If it wasn't for the history we had together, I don't think we would be friends for much longer" she said and I nodded. "How long has he been with...you know who" I asked and she sighed.