Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10

Song kind of matches, and it's on my top five fav's right now.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE....Pwease if you like my story that is, Haha.

Now read, and Btw...Your love is my drug(: Haha, Jk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten.

I sat there. Shell shocked, what was I supposed to say. I didn't know what to do, or what to say as tears started coming out of his eyes slowly as he fought to keep them back. I let my instincts take over, and pulled him close to me. Seeing a boy cry, usual sent me laughing. I know heartless but right now, at this moment no giggle dare escaped. I felt like I was going to cry myself, seeing Damien so heart broken hurt me. I held him close to me, as he cried into my chest. What seemed like hours later, but only was minutes he finally sat up. He wiped his eyes and face fiercely, his cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"You don't need to say anything" he whispered, as my mouth opened and closed fighting for words to say.

"I feel like I should say something, you know..?" I said and he just nodded weakly.

"Im sorry" I finally said, and he looked up at me. His eyes glazing again, and he wiped them away again.

"Thanks" he whispered, his voice hoarse. I knew I shouldn't, he hurt me too badly but I couldn't help it. As our eyes connected, and I slowly leaned in. His lips met mine so hard, and passionate. That I couldn't pull away, he was like my drug that I needed so much of. I leaned back, as he hovered over me. His lips still on mine, and they trailed down my neck for a moment, before hungrily connecting onto my lips again. His hand rested on my hip, not moving from that spot. I hooked my hands in the back of his hair, pulling him closer to me.

Loving the feel of his lips against mine, and I didn't want them to leave. He was gone though, and I was just laying there. My eyes glazed over, and a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he held out a hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, and I almost fell into him. I giggled, and he started walking me back to the fence. He gripped my waist and helped me over the fence. He pecked my lips, quickly and a small smile filled them afterwards.

"Talk to you tomorrow" he said, and I smiled.

"You better mister, and im serious" I giggled, before walking inside and slowly shutting my sliding door shut. A small sigh escaped my lips, before I settled back on the couch and soon fell asleep.

----*----*----*----*----

When I woke up, I immediately remembered the events that happened the night before. I am so stupid, I thought as I nervously bit my lower lip. I let my hormones get the best of me. I sat up too see Eric still sleeping. I smiled, and kicked him. Mean I know, but I needed something to get my mind off of Damien.

"SHEEP" he screamed as he fell off the couch. His arms and legs going everywhere, and I clutched my stomach in laughter. All of a sudden my favorite song came on, and I sang.

"So I got a question? Do you wanna have a slumber party, in my basement. Do I make your heart beat like a native drum? Is my love your drug...Because YOUR, YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG" I sang, and Eric plugged his ears.

"Don't ever sign up for American idol please?" He said and my jaw dropped.

"Why would you say that?" I asked, appalled at his rudeness, he just laughed and I ignored him. Just then the song went off again and I noticed it was my phone. I dived to the couch, and answered it just before it went off.