Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7

Gunna talk up here again....................Yellow(:

Okay now down to the real buisness, There was some drama in the last chapter, and Err I personally didnt find that comment racist and even though I don't look like it in the picture, but my dad is half black which makes me like 1/4 black. That info was for people who are thinking 'She's not black, so how would she know' Haha. But Some people could have and thats fine. You make your own decisions, just saying what I think. Now READ! And Hint about this chapter: Some people might switch sides! Now go read! :D Also P.S the youtube song is important and I will tell you when to play it. :) ALSO....Im going to enter the watty awards...Vote for me please!?! Lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven.

"Owe. Don't yank my hair" I whined as Sara yanked a brush threw my hair. I grabbed my scalp, and she glared at me threw the mirror. Sara and Kayda agreed on doing my hair and makeup, did you notice that THEY agreed and I didn't agree. As soon as I got out of the shower, they yanked me into the chair. Kayda was picking out my outfit at the moment.

"You should do half up, half down and curly" Kayda suggested. Sara nodded, and then started messing with my hair. "You should do, Let Jerry do her own and hair make up" I suggested in a sarcastic voice. They laughed at me.

"You know you love the pampering" Kayda teased and I sent her a fake glare which she gladly returned with a smile on her face.

I tried moving my head to the side, to see what Kayda was picking out when Sara moved my head back. "No. No. No" she said, in a teasing voice and I groaned but a smile was on my face. It was fun, you know bonding with two people that might just be your best friends. When Sara was done with my hair, Kayda walked over to do my makeup.

"I Love doing peoples make up, its so fun" she squealed as she started applying all my makeup on. "Here's your outfit" Kayda said and handed me the ugliest outfit ever.

"Uhh, No. Me and Pink don't go together" I said in disgusted voice and Sara and Kayda pushed it at me again. With a groan, I went to slip on the outfit. I made pretend gagging noises, as they pushed me in front of my full length mirror.

I smiled a real big smile, when I saw the outfit on me though. It was a thin, white sundress. With pink flower designs down the side and bottom of the dress. The dress was strapless, and my hair curled just right down my shoulders.

My make up was light, with faint pink lip stick, and black eye liner on top of my eyes and bottom making my blue eyes pop. With very faint pink eye shadow. I had a bit of blush on my cheeks, and Sara made an Oh noise and rushed over to me. She placed a small fake pink rose in my hair and the outfit was perfect. I slipped on some low white heels, and smiled at my reflection.

"He will absolutely love it" Kayda whispered, smiling at her master piece that was me. "You sure its not over doing it?" I asked, my stomach fluttering with nervousness as I bit my lower lip. "Even if you are over doing it, who cares. Its your night" Sara scoffed, before pulling out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she popped up next to me. Kayda groaned. "Sara is now addicted to Facebook, she will probably upload these photo tonight" Kayda groaned. Sara gave her a pointed look, and then clicked away. I laughed as she took a picture of Kayda with a not so nice finger up in the air. When we were done, we still had 30 minutes before Damien was supposed to come. We decided to just lounge around, and get me all pepped up for my date.

"Oh My God. Here we go" Kayda said and jumped up on my bed. "Give me an AWE" she shouted. Sara and I decided to humor her, and gave her an AWE. "Give me an SOME" she shouted doing a weird pose. "SOME" Sara and I said getting into it.