Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21

Chapter Twenty-One.

Jerry's P.O.V

My eyelids felt heavy, but the crying and talking was waking me from my slumber. "Mom are you sure she's going to be okay? That she has no internal brain bleeding or something" Damien was the first voice I could make out. His voice was thick with tears, and I heard sniffling.

"Baby, I promise you she is fine. The doctor said all she had was a minor concussion" Damien's moms voice spoke next in a comforting tone. I tried to open my eyes, and once I did the light that blinded me had me moaning in pain and trying to roll away from it.

"Am I in heaven?" I asked groggily, as I heard rustling as someone made the bright light go away, and the room only had the faint glow of lamp light. "Jerry your okay" Damien spoke, and I slowly moved my head towards him. I smiled a faint smile at him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I tried to sit up, and a pain shot threw my body as I laid back down immediately. Gripping my head, and trying to shut out the pain. "Man, I have a headache from heaven" I moaned, and he chuckled.

"I was so worry about you" Damien spoke, and I felt his fingers brushing my hair away from my face and our eyes connected, and I smiled a sad smile. My eyes beginning to water, and he immediately brushed away a tear that had escaped.

"I'm going to tell your dad, that your awake" His mom spoke, clearing her voice. We faintly nodded, to focused on each other to mind what she was saying. "I'm sorry" I whispered, and he smiled a crooked smile at me before settling his lips lightly on my cheek, and pulling away.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Jerry. I was the jerk, the horrible, self centered, jerk. You were the girl I love, and I ruined what we had" he said, as he pulled my hand to his cheek. It's wetness shocked me, and I cupped his cheek. Making him look at me.

"Damien, What we have is too strong to get ruined so easily. Only death could break our bond, and I don't plan on dying anytime soon" I whispered, with small smile, and tears streaming down my face. "You still love me?" he asked, looking so innocent, that I slowly scooted over, and patted the spot next to me.

"Get in here" I said, as he gave me a puzzled look but did as I said. As he crawled in next to me, I looked him straight in the eyes. "Damien, I will always love you. Always nothing you can say or do, will stop these feelings I have for you" I whispered, and he smiled.

"Jerry, I love you too. I never stopped" he whispered, and he brought his sweet lips close to mine. "May I kiss you?" he asked sweetly, and I agreed by closing the distance. The kiss was short, but it held so much love and loyalty in it. This kiss sealed our love it seemed, and I knew from now on, Damien and I were in everything together no matter what.

When our kiss broke, I snuggled into his chest. Laying my head on his heart, so its rhythmic beating could lull me asleep. "Jerry, I love you" was the last thing I heard as I let sleep capture me, and drag me into its land of sweet, sweet slumber.

Damien's P.O.V

I ran my fingers threw her silky black hair, loving the feeling of it. I also loved the feeling, that I got my girl back. The girl that has my heart, and will always have it for as long as I live. "I can't wait to see her, Leo" I heard Maggie the nanny now almost step mom, say as the door creaked open. I motioned to the sleeping Jerry, and I could see disappointment in there eyes.