Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5

Chapter Five.

I woke up, refreshed. Finally getting a good nights sleep, but suddenly last nights events shocked me into reality and I gasped. I couldn't believe, I did you know what. "Hey, What's wrong" Kayda asked. Her butt was planted on the edge of my bed. My laptop opened on her lap, as she looked at me worried. Sara was fast asleep, snoring to be exact.

I bit my lower lip, and then told her what happened last night.

From the encounter with Damien, and the kiss with Derrek. How I wanted to kiss him longer, and get so much more closer, but at the same time I didn't want too. The guilt that was eating me alive.

"It's his fault" she said immediately after I was done telling my tale.

"No. I ignored him, I should have just said I don't like you and ran inside" I admitted burying my head in my hands. "Ignore who?" Sara asked, groggily sitting up. Rubbing her eyes, Kayda and I retold the story. Her eyes popped open, and started getting all her things. My heart plummeted thinking, she was pissed at me. "Sara where are you going?"

Kayda asked. "To kick that fuckers ass" she growled and Kayda and My eyes widened. We rushed to block the door, and she stood there. Her hands on her hips. "Move the asshole is going to get cut" she snarled, and I held back a laugh.

"Cut?" I asked.

"I have connections" she said and it was odd coming out of her mouth. She was the total package of goody goodness. When she said it, it was like imagining a girl scout holding a gun. Even though that would surprise me, I mean Girl scouts are very persistent little things. I shuddered, then focused back into the conversation.

They were arguing, and I shut them up by yelling "Shut you faces, and listen". They immediately shut up, because of my outburst and looked at me. "Were going to do something today, to help me forget about all of this. Okay?" I said and they grumbled a yes. "Now lets go get ready for the day, and then decide what to do after that" I said and they agreed. We took turns taking a shower, and using the bathroom. I was last, after my shower. I slipped on a white denim skirt, and a electric blue halter top.

I put some gel in my hair, making it curl. I straightened my bangs, and then walked out. Kayda and Sara were ready and were looking awesome. Kayda had on faded blue denim jeans, and strapless red shirt, that clung to her body and was long. Sara had a sun yellow, sun dress. Both of there hairs, were straight and I smiled. "Now what should we do?" I asked, following into my computer chair. Sara fell on my bed, while Kayda plopped herself on the ground.

"I think we should go to a movie" Kayda suggested and I nodded liking the idea. "Or we can go to the boys softball game?" Sara suggested and I shrugged.

"Both sound fun" I said and they looked like they were thinking. Then I remembered something. "Kane wanted to do something today with me, so we could go to the baseball game so he could come, if you guys are okay with it?" I asked, and they nodded yes.

"I love Kane" Kayda exclaimed and I laughed.

"Okay, so when's the game?" I asked.

"In two hours" Sara said, looking in her phone.

"Okay, well we have two hours to kill. Why don't we go hang with Kane?" I suggested and we walked out of my room, and downstairs. When we all saw what was on T.V. A squeal erupted from with in, us all and we ran to the T.V. Sitting Kane on my lap, we all started at the T.V.

----*----* 1 hour and a half later*----*----

"How old are you guys?" my dad asked, walking in. We all shushed him, as are favorite part came on. I swung Kane up, and turned the T.V up, as we all got up and started singing.