Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18

Chapter Eighteen

Damien P.O.V - Before the fight started -

I watched as Jerry messed around in the pool, laughing her head off. It was weird, how that laugh could make me smile so easily, and want to laugh along with her. "Damien sweetie, The baby and I are hungry" that one voice made my body go stiff, and my eyes slowly traveled up to Candy's. I opened my mouth to tell her to leave, but I was cut short

"I can't believe you have the audacity to show your face here, like really?" Jerry's usual soft musical voice was gone when she talked to Candy. Her voice and eyes held nothing but pure hatred and I wanted to get up and stop the fight that I knew was coming, but then at the same time I knew Jerry wouldn't hit a pregnant girl. Even one as heartless as Candy.

"Where ever Damien is, I'm allowed since I'm carrying his baby" Candy said, and my stomach tightened. My baby, that thing growing inside of her belonged to me. I was bubbling with joy of becoming a father. Changing for that one little infant, that already has my heart. My plan was too, be there for Candy and the baby and once it was born get full custody and start a family with Jerry. That maybe a little heartless, but Jerry was the girl for me.

I was brought back into reality at the sound of a loud crack, and my gaze was up and connected with Jerry's still body. A red print, on her cheek "Get out of my face you little bitch" I heard Candy say before spinning around. Seconds ticked by, then as if in slow motion Jerry lunged for Candy. Yanking her back by the hair, Candy regained her balance though and spun to face Jerry.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch again" Jerry growled, before her fist connected with Candy's face. I was shell shocked for a moment, My sweet innocent Jerry hit a girl that was pregnant with my baby. Even though the lady who was pregnant deserved that punch, Jerry shouldn't have done it. All of a sudden, Eric was prying Jerry away from Candy and I'm rushing to help her up.

"S-she's crazy Damien, she could of killed the baby" Candy cried into my shoulder, I wanted to let go of Candy and rush to Jerry's side and make sure she was okay but as I tried to go Candy clung onto me tighter her small bump pressing into me and I stopped cold.

"You little whore, that baby probably isn't even Damien's" Sara spoke my worst fear. I was purely excited to be a father, and if this baby isn't mine then I don't know what I would do. There was a slim chance it wasn't mine, Candy and I haven't always been faithful to each other but a gut feeling told me it was mine.

"Yeah Candy, get a life, and also get yourself tested. You probably have some STDs" Kayda spoke, and I had to hold back my chuckle. I slowly turned around, and as soon as I saw Jerry's hurt filled eyes I was aching to go to her. Candy still clung to me though, making me immobile to go. I didn't know what to do, as I looked from each girls face. Bruise and bleeding.

Candy deserved the ass whooping but the baby didn't, so my lips parted and my vocals cords began to work against my will it seemed, "Jerry you shouldn't have hit her, she's pregnant" I said and instantly regretted it. The way Jerry eyes widened in shock, and her jaw almost touched the ground. Hurt was also written all over her beautiful features, that were contorted in anger at this moment.

"Your sticking up for her? I'm your girlfriend I thought, and she called me a bitch" Jerry said threw clenched teeth. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkling with tears, full of anger. Her fist clenched, and her eyes narrowing. "I'm sorry Jerry" I said and spun around leading Candy away from the house, and away from the woman I was in love with. Knowing this right now, would be the biggest mistake ever.

"You did the right thing, for me and the baby" Candy whispered, her lips grazing my cheek before snuggling into my side. I just laid my hand there, my whole body numb at the decision I just made. We got inside, and Candy went upstairs to sleep as I fell onto the couch. My mind blanking out, until there was a loud knock, knocking me into my senses.