Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17

Chapter Seventeen

The doorbell rang, and butterflies went off in my stomach as I opened it and saw Damien. His bright green eyes, shining with nothing but happiness and love, his arms wrapped around my waist picking me up. I shrieked in laughter, "Put me down" I squealed and he laughed sitting me down.

"I've missed you" he said pecking my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his lips back against mine. "I missed you so much more" I murmured against his lips and he chuckled into the kiss, "I bet you I missed you WAY more" he said and pecked my lips. I giggled, and opened my mouth to say something else when a voice was cleared behind Damien.

"I missed you both very much, but can you go have your make out session in Jerry's room" Kayda spoke, and I broke away from Damien and tackled her. "WHOA! I don't lean that way" she said and I laughed, climbing off her.

"It seems like I haven't seen you in days" I said and he she nodded in an understanding nod, as she threw an arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the kitchen. "I know, I mean if I didn't see you any sooner I probably would have died from, Not-Seeing-Jerry-Syndrome" she said with a shake of her head and I nodded sympathetically.

"Millions die from that daily, I wish I could save them all but you just cant" I said sadly and she nodded a sad nod, we got into the kitchen and I pulled a bag of chips from the cupboard. "So why are we having this thing anyway? Sara called and told me, that Cody and I had to get here quick?" she said as she opened the fridge and grabbed two Pepsi's out and handed one to Cody.

"Thanks" he said cracking it open, and taking a big swig out of it. We walked outside, and got settled onto the lawn chairs before I explained why we were having this thing. "My best friend has a girl that he's into and I haven't even met her! He didn't even tell me about her, Sara did" I explained and Kayda's eyes widened.

"He deserves payback, and I know just the way to give it to him" Kayda said with a smirk, and I grinned. "Do tell, my minion" I said rubbing my hands together and she smiled even bigger smile, She motioned for me to move my head closer and I did so. "We pull her away, You, Me, and Sara make him sweat thinking were interrogating her badly, when all were really doing is just getting to know her" she said and I pulled away nodding quickly in agreement.

"The princess is HERE" Sara yelled as my front door slammed open, Kayda and I shared a quick happy glance and jumped up trying to race towards Sara. "I will get there first" I screeched trying to push her behind me. "Over my dead body!" Kayda yelled, and Sara shrieked and closed her eyes as Kayda and I both jumped on her. Causing us all to collapse on to the ground in a mess full of giggles.

"Umm, Guys you okay?" Eric's timid voice said, and all our heads popped up. We scrambled from the ground, and I noticed the pretty girl standing beside Eric. "Nope, we have been driven insane by the purple monkeys" I said, with a raised eyebrow. The girl laughed, while Eric looked slightly embarrassed which made me smile. "I'm Jerry, and you must be the girl my best friend didn't tell me about?" I said sticking a hand out and she laughed nervously.

"Umm, Yeah my names Caroline and he told me a lot about you" she said with a genuine smile, which I gladly returned. "Awe he did?" I said and she nodded. I laughed and went to give Eric hug, he pulled me tighter, "Your going to make this miserable aren't you?" he whispered in my ear, and I giggled. "Sure am buddy oh pal" I whispered before letting go.

"Caroline, Jerry is rude and doesn't know how to host so I'm going to introduce myself" Kayda said, and I stuck my tongue which she clicked her tongue. "Very Rude, young lady" she said pointing a finger at me before turning to back to a smiling Caroline, "My name is Kayda, and this is Sara. I think you already know her" Kayda said sticking a hand out.