Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9

Im going, to say sorry up here real quick.

I've been busy with boy's, and err boy's. Haha.

Haha, Aren't boys complicated..? So confusing, I wish we could climb into there brains and figure out how they think. -Sigh-

Well, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE, If you like my story that is, Ill ramble down there, and give shoutouts down there. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine.

"Eric calm the fudge down" I roared, as I jumped off the couch after him. He was nose to nose with Damien, who looked determined. I squeezed in between them and pushed on Eric's chest. "Move Jerry" Damien said threw clenched teeth, and lightly pushed me out of the way. I wanted to break up the fight, before Candy the Bench blocked my way.

"Let your new little toy, get his ass whooped" Candy snarled, I was momentarily distracted by her stupidness, and I heard someone get punched then the fight was off, before I could stop it. Fist were flying, and I was looking around helplessly. Everyone being stupid dipshell it was up to me to stop this fight. My fist went and landed on Candy's nose. She fell to the ground, and I stepped over her.

"STOP" I screamed as loud as I could. Everyone shut up, and the fighting continued. "Derrek you lying piece of shell, stop the fight" I screeched, and he looked sad about what I called him but did as I said. He reached in, and ripped Damien away from Eric. A bruise was forming from his eyes, and his nose was gushing blood. I glared at him, before walking over to Eric. I helped him up, and checked out his eye that was already bruising up. His bloody lip, I pulled him towards the kitchen. With a wet rag, I wiped the blood away and pulled a pack of peas from the freezer.

"I could have kicked his ass, Jerry" he said, I could sense he was still hyped up about the fight. "I told you not to fight him, but did you listen? No" I whispered angrily.

"Uhh, You told me to calm down, that's very dif-" he started but I cut him off, with a steel cold look. "Does it really fudging matter? I asked you to calm down, which meant not to fight. So you should have listened to me" I said angrily, slamming my hand on the counter in anger. Eric pulled me against his chest, and I grudgingly obliged to his hug.

"Was someone worried" he teased, and I groaned burying my face into his chest.

"Jerry im like Iron Man, no one can hurt me" he said, acting a bit too conceited for my liking. So as the smirk filled my lips, I brought my knee up to meet his groin. As I hit his groin, he fell to the ground in pain. I busted into laughter, clutching my stomach as I tried to calm down.

"Why did you have to ruin a sweet moment" he groaned, holding his you know what. "Because, I couldn't let you big a head" I giggled, stepping over him and walking out. I noticed Derrek standing in the corner, talking to Gina while he sipped a beer. I clenched my jaw at the sight of him and her. All he wanted was in my pants, that's the only reason he lied to me. That bastard.

I walked further into the party, and spotted Candy grinding on Damien. His face showed utter boredom and I had to stop myself from laughing. I noticed his black eye, and slightly crooked nose. I chuckled faintly, as I pushed my way upstairs. I found the bathroom, and slid in. Locking it and checking out my appearance. My hair was a bit ruffled, so I smoothed it down. My stomach rumbled, and I sighed. I unlocked the door, and slid out. I walked downstairs, and saw Eric dancing with some chick. His groin must have healed fine. Shucks, I was kind of disappointed. I kind of wanted to be the one, to make it so he couldn't reproduce. I pushed my way back into the kitchen and too the fridge. I was opening the fridge, when someone cleared there throat pretty loudly. I ignored them, my stomach demanding my attention. They cleared there throat even louder.