Chapter 92: Mixed drinks

This chapter is gonna be another short little snippet like the previous one I'M SORRY!
but again I just wanted to post at least SOMETHING

______________

Harry's POV

Even when the party is held at Niall's place, like it is today, he is never really engaging in the preparations. Liam usually shows up a bit late as well, so I usually talk Louis into helping me - or mostly to keep me company - and I did that today as well.

Liam always makes the playlist though, as he always argues that he has the most mainstream music taste out of all of us, and it's true I guess. At least we never have any complains in that department.

We had a lot of unused cups and stuff left over from Halloween, so we didn't have to buy a whole lot of things besides the beer and some bottles of soda for mixing.

Some of the guys are usually nice to bring their own bottle of whatever to the party, so there really isn't a lot of expenses in that way. I brought a bottle of whiskey myself.

**

The house starts to get fairly packed around 10, and Niall, Louis and I have already had each a mixed drink and two beers, just to start out. People usually tend to have had a few pre-drinks as well before they arrive.

- "You heard from Liam and them?" Louis asks me while I greet Oliver from my maths class with a short hug.

- "No, he said earlier that his mum is driving Tamara and Zoe as well," I shrug, and fix Oliver up with the beer I had initially intended to give Niall. "Should I text them?"

- "Nah whatever,"

I pour Niall another beer and I give it to him as he passes me on his way into the crowd of people.

Deciding that I don't want to act like the bartender anymore, I follow Niall to find more familiar faces.

I just finish hugging Danielle and shaking her new potential boyfriends' hand, as I put my hand on a random girls' shoulder, to gently try and pass through the crowd, that has gathered in front of the door opening.

The girl turns around, and I'm just about to excuse myself as her face lights up in a smile as we make eye contact.

It's this blonde girl Alyssa.

- "Harry, hi!" she says and wraps her arms around my neck, in probably the biggest hug I have yet gotten tonight.

I don't know her well, and we don't share any classes either, but she definitely has a thing for me.

I did make out with her sometime at a party in the summer, and I hung out with her and a friend for a bit at my Halloween party as well, but I'm not that interested in anything more than that.

She's pretty hot I guess, but she's kind of loud and seems a bit dumb to be honest.
Maybe that has to do with the fact that we only ever meet when there's alcohol involved, I don't know.

- "Can I get you something to drink?" I ask, deciding to at least be nice to her, and not knowing what else say.

- "Sure," she looks at me with an intense glint in my eyes, and she puts her hand on my upper arm as I lead her towards the kitchen area, where I just came from.

- "What can I get you?" I take a cup from the pile, and notice how my recent alcohol intake has already dulled my reactions a bit as I turn my head to look at her.

- "I like vodka," she states, clicking her tongue in probably the most annoying way ever.

Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me for a split second when we make eye contact, to tease me as he knows I'm not really interested in her.

- "Vodka yeah?" luckily I spot an open vodka bottle that someone has added to the drinks table. "I think I can manage that,"

I give Louis a quick glance as I make her a mixed drink, and this time both him and Jai are glaring at us while sipping from their cups.

Idiots.

She's gonna be hard to shake off.

__________

It's almost 4 am here, so I needed to cut it off short hah sorry