Chapter 77: Pints

I can't even explain why I haven't been updating, all I can say is that my life right now is sort of like a fanfic itself hah! Full or drama :p
That said, I'm really really struggling trying to hang on to my 'obsession' with the boys, but it's has faded a lot lately as I'm starting to mature a lot and become much more social (..or just social.. wasn't before lol), and like I said I've now got a boyfriend so I don't find them that real and interesting anymore.. Aand I hate myself for it, so you don't have to :P

However I am gonna finish this story and write book number 2.

____________________________

RECAP! (again) Cause I can't even remember shit without re-reading omg
[[ - Zayn's dad is dead and Zayn is struggling with his emotions and stuff, plus he thought he might have gotten Zoe pregnant on top of that, so he couldn't handle it all, so he got back on drugs - knowing that Zoe will probably be pissed
- Zayn's "friend/enemy" Jason (the one who gave him the drugs, and is sleeping with Jade at the moment) keeps the knife that Zayn used to kill that guy with, under his bed, so Zayn made Jade try and get it for him.
- Harry called Zoe and asked if she'd wanna hang out with him and the others at some pub later.
- Then Zayn went with his more moral friend Noel to get his tattoo done, and Noel tried to get him to quit the drugs cause everyone knows that Jason would love to see Zayn mess up..
.. and I think that sums it up! ]]

Zoe's POV

- "You drink beer right?"
Harry's raspy voice right next to my ear as he leans towards me, startles me as I was just busy checking out the surprisingly modern looking pub they dragged me to.

I thought pubs were all dark and stank like old beer, but this one is different - it's still dark and that, but the furniture like the chairs and table look new and actually the whole place looks newly renovated.

There is the bar area, where all of us are at right now; Niall, already with a beer down, Tamara next to him, and then Liam, Jai and Louis talking loudly over who wants to play pool. Then there is sort of an empty space in the middle, where cozy sitting areas are placed in the corners and along the walls, and then a huge flat screen on the wall furthest away from the bar, along with two pool tables and one for playing table football.

Also the crowd here are younger than I expected. I don't think there are many over the age of 30.
Cool place.

- "Zoe?"
Right.

- "Yeah, beer, sure," I give him a slight smile and then I turn away slightly, leaning against the bar desk as Harry orders for me, in case I'd get asked for ID too.

He chuckles at me.

- "Two pints, please," He says to the bartender, a friendly looking woman in the late 20's, wearing a very low cut shirt, which sort of has Harry avoid eye contact with her which is quite cute.

- "Gotta ask," She grins, as Harry is already getting his drivers licence out of the pocket of his plaid shirt and she nods as he shows it to her.

As we all go to sit in the back - near the pool table as Louis insisted on - Harry hands me my beer and I sit down next to him and Tamara, with the rest of the boys opposite us.

We talk about university for quite a while, and basically what our plans are for next year after we graduate, however it seems that most of us still don't know what exactly we wanna study.

After another round of beers and then another, the guys are busy playing - or whatever they're doing which involves a lot of pushing and laughing around the pool table that they have corrupted. 

Tamara and I just sit and watch them for a bit, as Harry tries to organize who's turn it is, which Louis isn't having, as he basically just smacks Harry in the butt with the pool stick, laughing out loud yelling  "you're such a bitch, Harry," which makes Niall almost drop his beer from laughing.
Oh well.

I can't help but smile and shake my head, but looking to my right, Tamara is too busy staring at Jai to notice how the boys literally act like 10-year-olds.

- "Tell me again why Jai is here?" Tamara says, a fake chuckle leaving her throat. "Like seriously," she shakes her head, brushing a lock of platinum blond hair away from her face.

- "Yeah," I say, even though it's a bit of a tricky topic. He did take Tamara's virginity, and acted like a jerk afterward - or so she said. But he is also friends with the guys - and with myself I guess. He's Jade's twin brother, but still he's really nice. 

- "Or like, whatever," she blinks dramatically, remove her gaze from Jai and over to two preppy looking guys, both dressed in shirts and blazers who are already approaching our table. I shift in my seat, and glance at Tamara who shares a sweet smile with the blond one of them, as he and his dark haired friend sits down at our table. 

The blond one extents his hand out and him and we all formally shake hands. 
- "So that's your crew?" Andy, the blond one with  asks with a lifted eyebrow, shooting a quick glance at our friends, still taking the piss out of that game. 

- "Mhm," Tamara answers and rolls her eyes, as I let her take the word. "We go to school together," she explains with a casual shrug, as if she's not in fact trying to explain that she's not dating any of them- or anyone. 

- "Right," he nods, throwing his arm over his friend, Jamie's shoulder, giving him a tight squeeze. "I'm here tonight, because this chap right here, just got his heart broken," he grins while Jamie  squirms slightly and I can't help but give him a small pitying smile. 

- "Aw really?" Tamara just plays along, not even valuing Jamie a glance, her eyes plastered on Andy. "What happened?" She asks Andy, while Jamie and I exchange a glance, before glancing at our blond friends as Andy quickly makes it clear that he is of course single as well, which Tamara seems embarrassingly interested in. She might be just a little bit drunk.

- "Just, nothing," Jamie starts, shaking his head as Andy takes the word and starts to explain to Tamara how this girl who Jamie had been seeing had found some other guy, all while I decide to check my phone. Jamie does the same, apparently also deciding to ignore his maybe a bit too talkative friend.

A little surprised but, in a way that makes my stomach flutter, I see that I've received a text from Zayn, simply asking if I'm okay.

- Hah, yeah everythings fine thanks. What about you, what are you up to?

- Good. Got a finished tiger on my arm now is all. If you want I can come and pick you up later and go to my place?

I smile for myself, but rub my chin trying to try and wipe the smile off when I make eye contact with Jamie from across the table. 

- Uhm I'm not sure when we're heading home, but I'd like that

- Just text me 5 minutes before and I'll be on my way alright?

I type a quick reply, before placing my phone on the table in front of me, avoiding a little puddle of spilled beer to my left, that I accidentally dipped my elbow in earlier. 

Tamara and Andy are still talking and Jamie takes a gulp of his pint as I realize I might as well try and make a bit of conversation. 

- "So, are you guys from here?" I ask, a bit unsure if Andy already told us that. 
He puts his glass down and nods, lifting his dark eyebrows. 

- "Yeah, we started college last year. We've both lived here since forever," he answers shortly. "And you?" he asks politely, ignoring Andy's teasing glance. 

- "Moved here a couple of months ago, so," I smile. 

- "So still settling in?" he grins, flashing a wide boy-ish smile.

- "Exactly," I nod, and give Harry a small smile as he suddenly comes over and sits down right beside me and takes a sip of the pint that he left behind earlier, before the rest of the guys join us again, causing the two new to get up from their seats.

Louis and Andy fist bumps, as they apparently know each other, while Jamie gives Harry a slightly confused look, when he sees my otherwise so friendly green eyed friend, who is slightly scowling at him.

- "Sorry - wasn't trying anything," he mumbles, before him and Andy retreat to the bar.
I had sort of expected Harry to explain that he's not my boyfriend, but he just watched the two older guys walk away before casually taking another gulp of his pint.  

He might be a bit drunk, but that was just plain weird.

________________
New update soon! 

And sorry I haven't edtied this chapter at all, so there might have been tons of mistakes hah