Chapter 33: Please

Wow the story has gained alOt of readers since my last update :O 
Welcome!! Hope you have enjoyed the story so far! xx

___________________________

Zayn's POV

- "Just talk to her for me, mate," Jason insists. "Come on,".

I can't help but chuckle. I enjoy seeing him desperate like this, especially since we both know he has no chance with Jade. I guess if he asked her out she'd say yes just because they are friends - well kind of - but she wouldn't feel sexually attracted to him. I really can't see that happening.

- "Maybe she's just not into you. Talk to her yourself" I say smirking knowingly. Because she's obviously not. 

I offer him a cigarette, and light it for him

He scrutinizes my face, squinting his eyes.
- "Have you slept her?" he asks accusingly, putting the tip og his cigarette between his thin lips.

- "Yea? Of course, you know that," I chuckle, and inhale. Indeed I have. 

- "No, I mean recently?" 

- "No? I have a girlfriend. Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

- "Nothing just.. Like that has ever stopped you before," he snorts, shaking his head.

- "What's that supposed to mean?

- "Those girls, when you were with Jade," he says matter of factly.

- "Jade? Everybody know I was never really with her. Besides I told her. She didn't care," I shrug, once again pointing out to him how obsessed she is with me - not him.

I was always the ladies man out of the four of us. Jason, Marc, Noel and I. 
We started hanging out when I was about 15 and they were 14. I already had a group of girls chasing me around back then, and it made me realize what an effect I have on girls. 

We started gradually skipping school, hang out late and go to parties - we even got fake ID's made. Some of the boys had still barely snogged a girl, while I started taking girls home with me after a late night out partying. 

We used to bet money on how many phone numbers we could get. I was always the winner, so they started to bet money on me for all sorts of things. It was exciting. 

They dared me to do all kinds of things. They would pick a random hot girl that I would have to take into the toilets with me, or they would dare me to convince two girls to go home with me. 
It's not like they always said yes, but still. The reputation was the best. 

That was until I met Zoe, which sounds really cheesy. She's perfect. 
She's gorgeous, which shines through her personality as well. It's not that she's one of those really insecure girls who are hot and doesn't know it, or act like they don't know it and call themselves ugly for compliments. She knows it - that's the difference between being humble and insecure.

I can't help but compare the type she is, to the girls I've been with before. Self respect would be a major difference. Those girls had none of that - which makes it hard for others to properly respect them. Like me for instance.

I love how we are completely different characters, and yet attracted to each other. I love the unfamiliar but funny feeling, that I get in my stomach when she laughs. But at the same time I hate how I can't stop thinking about her. 

I know she's a "good girl", but I'm sure she has a bad girl hidden inside her as well - or else she wouldn't waste her time on someone like me.

- "Ok. I'll talk to her," I say with a sigh, mostly to get Jason off my back. I check the time on my phone, and  crush my cigarette butt with the sole of my trainers, and get up from the spot where we have been sitting. 
He pats me on the shoulder, a bit too hard to be a friendly pat, as we go back to class.

**

I find Zoe at her locker after classes. She's standing with her back turned towards me, organizing her books in the locker. I silently scoot up to her and wrap my arms around her slender waist from behind.
- "Hey beautiful," I whisper into her ear.
I feel slightly silly but this is something I'd imagine girls find cute. 

 She giggles and turns around, rewarding me with a kiss, that I deepen before pulling away.
- "Ready to go?" I ask.

She nods, and I take her hand, leading her out to the car. 

I check the mirrors and reverse out of the parking space.
- "So, remember how I said I would move out when I turned 19?" 

___________________

Sorry this was super short and sorry it took me so long to update, but I've been really busy and had the worst writers block :S I literally wrote this chapter in the middle of the night (it's 3 now) cause I felt guilty cause I havent updated for 10 days!! :OO 

Please vote for an update!