Chapter 67: Interruption

Yes there will be a book number 2 :)

[[                   RECAP!! Cause it's been 86 years.. or so:
Zoe found out that Zayn lied and didn't mention that the police found a knife in his car when he said they got pulled over cause he's a lil' idiot but Zoe still chose to let it go cause she's fucking whipped, and btw Zayn found out that his supposed 'friend' Jason still has the knife that Zayn killed that guy with in his bedroom and so Zayn sort of went all violent and shit..
Then later that day Zoe let Zayn sneak into her room while Zoe parents were asleep and - big shock - these horny bastards
didn't have sex but instead Zayn chose  to get all deep and told her that he's fallen for her and Zoe got sort of speechless and then they fell asleep.. 
and that's what you missed on glee!
K                    ]]

_____________________

Zoe's POV

I wake up by the sound of my door opening and Lucas' small feet tapping across my floor - probably to get his head phones that I -borrowed.
Well great.

My brother have always had a bad habit of walking in without caring to take into consideration if I'm sleeping or not - but why today!?

I carefully sit up and rub my eyes, and glance to my left to check on Zayn. He seems pretty unconscious though.

- "Luke? Lucas?" I whisper making him turn around, his blue eyes looking into mine. "Get out and close the door. Please," I say, but I can already hear my mum's footsteps on the stairs, when I feel Zayn move from beside me and lazily props himself up on his elbow looking adorable, his hair a right mess.

- "What?" he mumbles confused in his husky morning voice, before he opens his sleepy eyes right as my mum appears in my doorway, and a throaty sounds leaves his throat as he lets himself fall down on the pillow again.

My mum's lips part in surprise as her eyes land on the half naked boy in my bed, who she had no idea even was in the house.

Why.

"Oh. Well good morning you two," she says, her eyes subtly roaming the tattoo covered top half of Zayn's torso that is visible over the duvet, before giving me a slightly flustered glance.

Zayn gives her a small awkward smile, rubbing his stubbled chin as she tilts her head and raises an eyebrow looking down at his jacket and shoes we had strategically brought up here so this wouldn't happen, that lie just next to her feet that.

I can't even get a word out. 

- "Right I'll be working late but your dad comes home at noon so let him know if you stay out?" She explains, leading my little brother out of my room before closing the door again, and Zayn starts laughing before I can even start to process how awkward that just was.

How can he just laugh!?
- "What's funny? It's not funny!" I say but his laughter is so contagious so I can't help but grin as well.

- "Think about it! The one time we sleep together and we actually do not have sex, we get caught and your mum looks like she's about to have a fucking heart attack," he shakes with laughter, his hand on his stomach.

I roll my eyes at him and suppress a yawn.

- "This is exactly how she should not find out you were staying over," I say as he has finished laughing and I squirm as he pulls me into his warm yet sort of sweaty chest.

- "At least I guess she seems cool enough about it, like she could have told me to get dressed and leave," he plants a kiss on my neck and props himself up on his elbow again.
"Should I have said something though? Like I feel like I should have said something,"

- "Like what?" I ask while reaching for my phone, reading the single message from Kayla that I have received, reminding me that it's probably time pick up my trophy for worst-friend-ever, since I have hardly replied to any of her texts for the last month.

I don't know why exactly, I just feel like she's so far away and as awful it might sound, it's hard to stay interested in hearing about all the same old people I used to know. 

That and I've been quite caught up with Zayn, who I must admit does take up a whole lot of my space in my head, also when we aren't together. And of course I've had school to worry about as well. 

- "Yeah like.. Well morning, Mrs. Fray," he chuckles, his happy voice breaking me out of my otherwise negative thoughts. "It might look like it, but I'm not actually naked,"

- "You say that next time," I grin and put my phone down again and sit up as I hear the sound of my mum's car taking off.

What do I even say when I get home from school? Sorry? Oops?
"It's early but we should just get up now since we're already awake right?"  I say, seeing no point in going to sleep only to wake up again in an hour or half. 

- "I guess," Zayn stretches and lifts the duvet with a wry smile. "Speaking of being awake I have a.. situation. Just warning you," He yawns and throws the duvet to the side and gets up out the bed, holding his crotch. "It's just a morning wood," he shrugs and walks to the door and crouches down to get his phone in the pocket of his jacket.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower yeah?"

I nod, and he enters my bathroom and closes the door behind him as I get out of bed too and pick out some clothes and toiletries that I take with me downstairs to take a shower there.

**

I quickly dry my hair and put some product it, put on some light make up and brush my teeth, after having slipped on my clothes: black skinny jeans and an unbuttoned sort of oversize flannel shirt on top of a plain white top.

Zayn smiles as I enter the living room, where he has made himself comfortable on the couch playing with his phone, while the TV is on, looking handsome as always with his still damp hair falling down his forehead.

- "What's for breakfast?" he smirks and cocks an eyebrow, as I change direction and walk to the kitchen to look in the fridge, but there's no eggs or anything else suitable for breakfast.

- "Uhm toast?" I say, earning a disapproving frown from over the counter that separating the kitchen from the living room, from an apparently starving Zayn who is still spread out on the couch.  

- "We could grab something on our way to school?" he suggests, and I nod and join him in the couch and glance at the TV where he switches channel a couple of times before settling at MTV.

- "Oh and by the way I stole a shaver from your packet in the bathroom," he says with a mischievous smirk, rubbing the now smooth skin on his chin and jaw. 

I can't help but notice he looks a bit younger - or more as a 19-year-old, whereas he could easily pass as being somewhere in the early twenties.

He's hot either way though.

- "Right?" I frown and grin, enjoying how my stomach flutters when he turns his face to me, those hazel brown eyes of his lazily looking into mine as he shifts his weight and brings his face so close to mine that I can almost taste his fresh minty breath.

The next second he presses his soft lips gently against mine, before pulling away a again for a split second to wet his lips with his tongue, kissing me again just as gently.  

My lips tingle when his tongue swipes teasingly across the opening between my lips and he puts his hand lightly on the back of my head, while I place my hands on the couch behind me for support so that I don't fall backwards.

He traps my bottom lip between both of his, gently sucking making me whimper, which he takes as a green light to swiftly grab my wrists so that he can have me lie down. 

Too absorbed in the gradually harder kiss, Zayn's tongue having slipped inside my mouth, I hardly notice when he has crawled up on top of me, one of his knees between my legs as he grinds his crotch against me, his breathing hitching. 

- "We shouldn't. We don't have time," I pull away a bit, and place my hand lightly on his hard chest to stop him from going any further.

- "I'm not doing anything,"  he smirks and chuckles, but the way his heart pumps away under my hand and the growing bulge he is desperately pressing against me suggests otherwise.

- "If you say so," I smirk back, giving his chest a little push even though I quite liked what we had going on just before. 

- "I didn't even bring a condom," he say's matter-of-factly, which is sort of hard to believe, and he proudly raises his eyebrows as I quickly slide my hands down his back pockets, and sure enough don't find any.

"See?" he says smugly and gently puts his soft lips on mine again, as I give his right butt cheek a little squeeze causing him to flinch, big eyes flying open.

 I don't even know why I did it, but it's quite hilarious - he's almost blushing.
- "Mm," I agree, but I can't stop laughing at his reaction.

- "Girl, stop groping me," he jokes as I retreat my hands from his pockets and his phone starts vibrating, startling us both.

- "Fuck," he chuckles and  reaches for it, glancing at the screen with a slight frown.

- "Go ahead," I say and adjust my clothes as Zayn gets off me, so we can both sit up.

- "It's my mum," he gives me an apologetic glance and takes the call.
"Yeah?" he speaks, casually looking around in the room for a moment before a frown spreads on his face, hardening his almost angelic features.

I try to gain eye contact for him to signal if everything is alright, but his eyes only just quickly roam me before he gets up off the couch.

- "I- .. I'm sorry I need to go," he says to me, his eyes holding mine again for just a second and then he walks through the living room, slips into his shoes and jacket. 

- "Zayn..?" I try, but he doesn't even hear me. 

- "Yesterday? Why didn't you tell me then?!"  
Then he's out, leaving me here wondering what the fuck just happened.

____________

SUGGEST NAMES FOR BOOK 2 PRETTY PLEASE!!! (There are maybe like 10 chapters left of this one)

And this was a mean cliff hanger so yeah I'll update very soon, and if you would be so nice and click on the star it would make me very happy x)