Chapter 46: Banter

A MILLION READS OMFG!! I SALUTE YOU GUYS!

Anyway
I have a question!! how did you find the story?? Was it in the groups, in 'stories you'd like' or? I'd kind of like to know hah! :P - oh and why did you read it? - was it the cover? - the title??

Oh and I put a photo of Zayn, Harry and Jai at the side idk :P Love these boisss
____________________________

After having been able to think it all through a little better, I actually feel a little bad for being so angry with him back when we argued. I mean he hadn't actually slept with her.

Though I still think he need to learn his lesson, that he can't just lie to me and then expect me to never find out about things. A relationship can't work if we can't trust each other, and he kind of ruined some of that trust I had - also even though he didn't actually cheat

I know I can't force him to change or get off the drugs, but he should know better than to lie or keep quiet about it and think I wouldn't notice. And also I don't think he would have been very happy if I had gotten drunk and invited some guy up either - especially if he found out the same way as I did and has lied about it.

I really do think too much

Harry has been shooting me worried glances all throughout English, and honestly I feel kind of grateful that he notice I'm being really quiet. I thought I had concealed my emotions with make-up and a faint smile but apparently Harry sees right through that.

**

- "Are you alright?" he asks, slightly frowning as we sit down on the stone bench across the study center before our next period.

- "Yea, I'm fine now I just.. I wasn't in the mood yesterday, I had a head ache," I know he's not asking about the party but I still feel a bit guilty for ditching their party.

- "No I mean just in general," his green eyes are filled with concern. 

- "Yea," I say maybe a bit too optimistic, breaking eye contact. 

- "No you're not," 
Not really.

I don't answer.
- "Is it Zayn?" I grit my teeth. "It's Zayn isn't it?" his raspy voice is deep and serious. I really don't wanna talk about this, but at the same time I don't want him to get the wrong idea. I nod my head faintly, looking down as he wrap an arm around me for comfort.

- "Did he do something?" He asks, trying to get me to look at him. "He did, didn't he?"

- "We just had a fight," I say. "I'm just trying to freeze him out a bit,"

- "..He didn't actually hurt you or anything did he?" he asks carefully. - Yup he did get the wrong idea.

- "No! Of course not, he wouldn't!" I say slightly hurt on Zayn's behalf, though Harry doesn't look convinced, which is a bit annoying to be honest. 

- "Sorry, you just seem really wound up and I.. sorry," he apologizes and I straight away feel bad for hissing at him, since he's just trying to help.