Chapter 49: Night

Who likes my ZaynxZoe edit that I put in the side of the chapter lol :P (and the cheeky one I put in the previous one lol)

Btw the ship name is Zæ hah

Enjoyy xx

_______________________

We lie there in a comfortable silence for quite a while just breathing and, well -  thinking about how amazing that just actually was, while Zayn adorably grabs my hand and drapes the covers over our naked bodies with a funny smile on his relaxed face. 

- "You're sleeping over right?" I ask, shifting my body to turn my face to him. 

- "Yeh," he nods and yawns, running his hand through his tousled but sexy looking hair. There is really no reason to leave anyway, since I'm home alone - well except for my brother. I hope he didn't hear anything.

I shoot a glance at my alarm clock.
- "I should probably go put Lucas to bed," I say, even though I really don't feel like going anywhere right now. 

- "Mhm," Zayn hums, eyes closed, clearly exhausted as well.

After quickly checking my phone for any updates from my parents, I sit up to get out of bed. 
Right. I'm naked.

I shoot a quick glance in Zayn's direction, and his eyes are open - of course. 
- "So..?" he says, mischievously raising his eyebrows. 

I ignore him and reach down and grab my underwear from off the floor.

- "You changing under there?" Zayn taunts, as I awkwardly slip into my underwear under the covers. 

- "Yes," I say matter-of-factly.

- "It's not like I haven't already seen everything.." he says with a smug smile.
Yea but that's different..I think, ignoring him even though I know it's probably quite silly.

Having put my underwear on, I get out of my hiding place and walk to the mirror, pulling my hair into a high pony tail. I can see Zayn's reflection behind me on the bed, not-so-subtly raking his eyes down my body with an approving smile, lying with his arms crossed behind his head. 

I give his reflection a taunting glance, but he just smirks and raises his eyebrows, before I put on some sweats and a shirt and go downstairs.

Lucas is still sitting in the couch, playing whatever he's playing, seeming fortunately completely ignorant of what Zayn and I just did upstairs, and he luckily doesn't object when I turn off the console.

- "Bedtime Luke," I say, even though it actually isn't yet, gently ruffling his blonde hair. "Brush your teeth alright?" I say and lead him into the bathroom that he is sharing with my parents. 

- "Zayn's sleeping over," I tell him as he brushes his teeth - just to make sure Lucas doesn't get too surprised if he runs into Zayn tomorrow morning.
Lucas is a real morning person - don't really know about Zayn though - I'm sometimes, sometimes not. 
He doesn't comment on this.

After Lucas has slipped into his blue and white striped PJs and I have said goodnight, I turn off the light and close the door carefully.