Chapter 78: Picked up

Btw I'm not actually leaving the 1D fandom, I'm just not as obsessed anymore.
And I don't only write this story because I like Zayn, I'm also doing it simply because I like writing hah :D

_____________________

I text Zayn if he can come and pick me up at around 1am, around 5 minutes before our entire group go outside in the absolute freezing cold to wait for Harry's mum to come and pick up the rest.

Niall's the only one who's pretty wasted, while Harry is busy copying Niall's Irish accent which I swear sounds 2 times stronger than normal. The rest of us are just rather tired I think, and myself I'm just a tiny but dizzy from a little too much beer.

Harry's mum's car arrives just about 2 minutes before Zayn, and I have assure Harry that I'll be fine 2 times before they all take off and I'm left alone on the sidewalk outside the pub.

I step away from the brick wall I've been leaning back against, and squint my eyes when I see the bright headlights of Zayn's black car pulling in to meters down.

- "Hey," he gives me a quick kiss and looks briefly up and down of me before flashing a warm smile. "Sober," he states.

- "Told you I wasn't completely hammered," I grin, while putting my seat belt on.

- "Yeah. Disappointing," he blinks teasingly and I shake my head as he starts the car and pulls out on the road. "You're always so .. Affectionate when your drunk. It's cute," he adds, looking straight foreward.

- "Cute? Wow,"
Not really.

- "Well, sexy then. Yeah,"

I take off my jacket, appreciating the fact that he always keeps it so warm in his flat, and walk with him into the kitchen.
- "You should probably still drink some water before bed," he opens one of the upper cabinets and gives me a glass of water along with a little smile. "Hungry?"

- "No I'm good," I finish the glass of water in one go and put it down next to the sink as he kisses my cheek as he passes me and I follow him into his bedroom where he collapses on the made bed.

- "So, tonight? Tell me," he says crawling down under the duvet and gesturing for me to join him.

- "Talked, drank beer. That kind of stuff. Cool place," I shrug, snuggling into his T-shirt covered chest.

- "Right. Any gossip?" his chest vibrates when he speaks.

- "Not really," nothing he'd be interested in anyways.

- "Boring," he scuffs and props himself up on his elbows before pulling his sleeve up a bit, showing off his newly finished tiger tattoo.

- "Right!" I grin, and as if by instinct I reach out and let my fingers run over the newly inked skin, forgetting the fact that he might be a bit sore. "Sorry,"
He shrugs.

"So what's the verdict?" He looks at me.

- "Suits you,"

- "Yeah, it does doesn't it?," he looks at it as well, turning his arm a bit, before giving me a peck on the lips. "Thanks,".

He pulls the sleeve down again, as he looks at me rather intensely for a second before he puts an arm around me and leans in to connect our lips, giving me a deep lustful kiss that makes my head spin.

He moves his lips to kiss down my jaw, and I gush when I feel his hot breath hitting my neck as he places a soft kiss there. 
- "Take off your clothes," he whispers very quietly, his dark eyes meeting mine. "Okay?"

I blink once and start tugging my shirt over my head as Zayn gets up and leaves the room while taking his shirt off. 

As I have stripped down to my bra and panties and turned off the lights, he enters the room again, the faint light streaming through the window hits his chest, so that you can easily see the contours of his abs.  

He reaches for a condom in the usual drawer, takes off his jeans, and crawls into bed and under the duvet next to me. 

- "Come here," he opens his arms for me, and without hesitating I let my torso collide with his very hot one, feeling his fingers already opening my bra which tickles a bit. 

Taking it off me along with my panties, we press our hot naked bodies together under the cozy duvet, and share a steamy kiss, and I shiver as I feel his hand squeeze my butt as we lie on our sides. 

- "Ready?" He mumbles against my lips, and I nod, watching him getting up on his knees in front of me with the anticipation burning in his eyes. He separates my legs and positions them on each side of him as he quickly puts the condom on.

He sucks his bottom lip into his mouth, and I reward him a little moan as I feel him enter me, and he lowers himself down on me, so that his warm naked chest full of beautiful tattoos collides with mine. 

I close my eyes a dig my fingers slightly into his lower back, feeling as if I want him just that bit closer, as if I want his warm body to absorb me completely, as he starts thrusting very slowly, his already heavy breathing adding to the amazing feeling. 

- "Yeah?" he whispers huskily and props himself up on his hands, stretching his arms.

- "Mmh," I all I manage to let out other than the moans that I have stopped holding back, and look into his eyes that are dripping with desire and something else. Love maybe? I guess so. 

Just as the thought has crossed my mind, he stops moving completely, and slowly pulls out.
- "There's something I wanna.." he gives me a look as if asking for my permission, before he wraps his arms around my back to get me to sit up. "Can you like. Get on top?" he mumbles, and in a quick motion I am. 

Lying awkwardly on top of him, careful not to knee him in the balls or something, I feel his hands spread out on each of my butt cheeks as he gives me a smile that looks more or less dirty.

As I sit up with a leg on each side of him, he instructs me to sit up more, and I watch his face closely as, with the help of my hand, he enters me and he helps me move, gripping harder at my butt.  

- "Like this?" I ask, still feeling a bit awkward and very much exposed, even though I did try and hide my breasts under my long hair. 

He seems to like it though, and I can't stop but stare at the way he bites his lip to hold in a moan that comes out anyway. 
- "Yeah. Fuck," he swears under his breath and grips my behind harder to make me go a little faster, meanwhile he had started to thrust upwards a bit himself, when I have gotten used to the slightly weird feeling. 

- "Okay," he sits up and turn us around so he is on top again. And wow.

Sucking on my neck, as he fücks me, I feel myself reaching my climax within maybe just a minute, a wave of indescribable pleasure jolting through me, only making Zayn go quicker as he allows himself to come as well. 

- "Oh yeah," he throws his head back as he gives his last thrusts, before pulling out and collapsing on the bed beside me, and somehow I can't help but grin at him as he takes off the condom and throws it in the bin while looking absolutely deflated.

We share a jawn along with a soft kiss, and he tells me once again that he loves me, as I cuddle into the comfortable warmth of his chest and drift into sleep.

______________

Please vote if you want an updateee xx