Chapter 39: Back

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Sorry again that it took a week for me to update, but school is taking up so much of my time lately, so I've been so drained and unable to concentrate on writing ugh :/ So yea it's now 3am  and I am finally done with this chapter lol

Enjoy anyway <33

__________________

Zayn is there to pick me up when the train arrives at Bradford station.
I am slightly confused, with how he got that sorted out with my parents, but seeing him standing there, leaning against one of the poles holding the roof, a feel a warm rush of happiness flows through me, and I feel like I have a swarm of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. 

The corners of his mouth instantly raise in an adorable smile when our eyes lock. He's freshly shaven, and wearing a blue denim shirt on top of a black Nirvana sweatshirt, along with black jeans and boots. 

He opens his arms in a big hug, and I breathe in his familiar scent, before he gives me a short yet perfect kiss. I let him carry my bag, and he rests his free arm around my waist as we walk to his car.

- "I'm sorry I haven't really called or anything, but I figured you were busy?" he says as we start home. "So how was it coming back?" 

There's something different about him that I can't quite put my finger on.
The pupils in his eyes look slightly more dilated, and he seems suspiciously restless in the way he keeps tapping his fingers against the car door. 

I'm guessing he is on some of his drugs again, but I really don't feel like telling him off right now, so I choose leave it for now. 

It's not that I have much right to be mad anyway, I'm not his mum, but I'm just slightly disappointed - he promised. I'm still so happy to see him again though.

I tell him about my time away, and he tells me about how he is moved in at his new place. 

I send Kayla a quick text saying that I'm home, and it was good to see her. I had a great time, but now it's like I miss her all over again. 

I want to introduce her to Zayn, I'm quite proud of him to be honest, and also to Tamara and Harry. We better make some plans about her visiting me soon.

Speaking of those two, Harry and Tamara asked me if I was doing anything tomorrow - which I'm not, even though Zayn would probably want to spend some time with me. So Harry, Tamara, and possibly Liam, and I are going into town

- "So are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asks, like I knew he would. 

- "Actually yea, I'm going into town with Tamara and Harry, I don't suppose you'll join," We both smile. As if.

- "Can I pick you up later today then? I mean when you have unpacked and stuff," He asks, pulling in outside my house. 

- "Sure," 

I think back on how steamy it got the last time we were alone together, and somehow my skin immediately rise in temperature.