Chapter 2: Sounds Like a Plan ♪

Miku POV

Rin and Len would not stop begging to join our dangerous mission. They said they could do it but it's way too dangerous. Eventually, they said they would buy me leaks for a whole month... So how could I turn that amazing offer down!!

IA POV

Rin and Len seemed happier than usual. I thought they wouldve been pouting since we turned them down from the mission. I was getting kind of suspicious...

"Rin, Len.. did Miku let you in on the mission...?" I asked.

"Yes!!" they said in unision.

I sighed and face palmed. No way Miku would do something this stupid. I looked over at them and their faces showed excitement.

"Miku get your ass over here!! You have some explaining to do!" I yelled.

Miku peeked her head out of the kitchen. She was holding a leak."Yesh?" she asked, her voice sounding guilty.

"Why did you let the twins in on the mission?" I asked. The twins walked out of the room, knowing me and a Miku needed a private conversation.

"Well," she began, the way she held the leak pretty much gave it away, "Because-"

"They offered you leeks didn't they?" I asked.

"Okay... So maybe..." she said, biting the leek.

"Miku! Come on!" I said, rubbing at my temples.

"Well if they offered you a months worth of Skittles you would've said yes!" she exclaimed.

"Ok, so maybe..." I said, my mouth watering at the thought.

"Anyways, we need to gather everybody again for another meeting of the mission. Go get everyone. This meeting is critical, got it?" Miku said.

"Alright, I'm on it!" I said.

I gathered everyone over to the Crypton Agency meeting room.

"We need to make a plan quickly. More and more people are dying." Miku told us as soon as everybody was in the room.

"Miku's right. Anybody got a plan?" Kaito said.

"Me and Gumi could fight, Meiko could distract, Rin and Len could steal their plans since they're good at it, and IA could hack into Leon's phone," Gakupo suggested.

"Not bad," Miku said. "But we need to make sure the plan goes smoothly. Me and Kaito will make sure of that."

"Oh, and Luka help me look pretty," Meiko said.

"Ok I'll make sure of it," Luka said.

"What if something goes wrong?" Gumi asked.

"You're right!" Kaito said. "We will need plan B. Me and Miku will think of it while you guys get ready. The party is tomorrow night so hurry!"

"On it, sir!" we all said.

I went to my desk and took out my laptop. I have some hacking codes to learn for tomorrow night.

Rin POV

I'm so excited!! This is one of my first missions. Miku made me and Lenny-kun go and stay in the car to make sure nobody sees them. Me and Len prepared clothes with big pockets to hide stolen things. Luka-chan prepared make up to make us look more age appropriate for the kind of party it was.

IA-chan seemed kind of worried about us though... Me and Len overheard the conversation she had with Miku. But I want her to know we will be ok! I don't want to worry her.

Miku POV

Me and Kaito quickly came up with Plan B. If anybody is to know about us crashing the party, we get Gakupo over. Gumi fights off others. We will get Luka to disguise us if anything gets critical. IA will hack into their devices and make sure they can't do anything to us. Sounds full proof!

---------------------------------------

Thank you LENtranced for the cover!! I really appreciate it! :D

~IA