Chapter 1: A Plan♪

12:09 AM Tokyo, Japan, somewhere in a dark alley

"You'll never discover the truth!!" she yelled.

"Tsk. I doubt it," he yelled back.

He lifted the katana at her waist. She screamed in horror as the katana split her open, her metallic scented blood covering the cement. And that's just the beginning, he thought as he waked away from the crime scene.

----------------------------------------------------------

IA POV

"Give it back!" I heard Rin yell at her brother.

"But I didn't take it this time! I promise!" He yelled back.

"Len you dumbass what did you take this time?!" Meiko yelled, placing a hand on her hip.

"He probably didn't take anything. Quit trying to blame the boy. He's just a kid," Gakupo said to Meiko.

"Yeah," Kaito chimed in.

"Oh, hush, both of you," Luka said to Gakupo and Kaito. "Len, give back whatever it is you took and apologize." Luka said to Len.

"I said I didn't take it!" He yelled once again.

Gumi then walked in, eating an orange. Their mouths dropped open.

"This orange is so yummy!" she yelled, orange juice dribbling down the sides of her mouth.

"You thief!" Rin yelled, waving her arms at Gumi. Everyone began talking and bickering at once, blaming one another about stuff.

Miku, one of our master minds, then walked in. "Guys, shut your pie holes. Rin there is plenty of yummy oranges on the table. And Gumi, we've got some carrots too so everyone calm down!"

Well, that's my group. Always arguing about stolen food. I sat in the corner of the room, eating some sour skittles, watching Miku make the argument even worse.

"Enough! I finally yelled. "I've got some important news." I put down my snack and pulled my computer on my lap. "Office Duty-"

"You said duty!" Len and his sister began laughing.

"Enough! Let IA talk already!" Miku yelled furiously while taking out a leek out of nowhere. She looked as if she would wack them with it. Rin and Len flinched and hid behind Gakupo as if she was some sort of monster. "Continue," Miku told me.

"Anyways, Office Duty keeps getting their employees slaughtered. They want our help. For some reason some company called 'Live' keeps killing them because they want to take over their company and all the money but before they do that they will kill all the innocent employees," I told them. "But," I went on, "The cops don't believe them, telling them that there is no way they could be doing that."

Miku put on a poker face. "Alright. We will need to make some sort of plan. IA, get all the info about Live. Gakupo and Gumi get weapons prepared. Luka and Meiko, get some nice clothes to do some 'swindling'. Kaito help me and IA." she ordered.

"What do we get to do Miku sama?!" Rin and Len said in unison.

"Of course... how could I forget!" She hesitated. They were the youngest in the group, so she was always scared to involve them in murder cases. I totally understand, but I don't understand why she doesn't tell them that. She looked at me, worry covered her eyes.

"You guys... Go have some bananas and oranges! I just got them at the grocery shop," she said.

Their happiness faded away, and they walked to the kitchen. Len sadly peeled his banana and Rin munched on her sliced orange. I sighed. I felt bad for them because they want to be just like us, but I understood that Miku cared about their safety more than anything.

We all went to the meeting room, where we usually discuss our plans. Rin and Len followed, at least wanting to know the plan.

Miku and Kaito took the seats at the middle of the moon shaped table. I went to my special desk with the high-tech computers and stuff. Gumi and Gakupo went to the weapon room and looked for some good weapons. Meiko and Luka were discussing how they would seduce and distract men who could get in the way of our mission. Rin and Len ate their food on the couch, pouting.

I turned on my computer. I went to the website of their company to see who the owner is. I scrolled down the page and saw that the guys name was Leon. He had blonde hair and green eyes in the picture. I screenshoted the information and printed it out.

"What do you have so far?" Miku asked me.

"Take a look," I said handing her the sheet of paper.

She took it to her desk and examined it with Kaito. I got up from my seat to grab some more skittles. Meiko and Luka were still talking. Gumi and Gakupo were practicing fighting moves. Rin and Len were still pouting.

Miku stood up. "Everybody, please pay attention," she said, sounding like a teacher with stubborn kids. "We have information on the bastard who started all this. But we obviously can't just go attack we WILL get slaughtered like those innocent employees if we don't think of a good plan. This will take time we can't rush it." she told us.

"Luka and Meiko," she began. "He will have a party celebrating their fifty years since they were founded. We will crash the party, you two will seduce him and get his phone number. IA that's when you will hack into his phone. If anything goes wrong, Gumi and Gakupo that's when you'll come. Me and Kaito will make sure the plan goes smoothly. Got it everybody?!"

"Yes Miku sama!" we all said in unision.

And we began our full proof plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really enthusiastic about this story ^_^ and thanks Samantha chan for helping me on it ILY sis X3

~IA