Chapter 28- Bomb Expert

IA POV

"Hey IA! I'm back. Did he do anything stupid? 'Cause I wasn't lying about the knife thing," One said when she came back, a knife still in her hand.

"Don't worry, One, he didn't do anything," I said.

She put the small knife away. "Good."

"So, can I please go back to my friends?" I asked.

Her smile faded. "You most certainly cannot go back to them. You're my sister, you can't leave me again!" She said angrily, on the verge of tears.

"One! I need to go back to them!"

Yuuma got up. "I think I should leave you two alone," he said, going back inside.

I watched as he left, and I put my head down. 

"You're not going back. I'm your sister! I'm more important than all of them combined, IA!" she yelled.

"You're the one who put the bomb in the car, aren't you?"

She raised her eye brows. "What? Why so sudden?"

"One of my friends said that he saw you putting a bomb in our car. I'm almost certain that was you, One."

She smirked. "Ah, that's what I haven't told you little sis. I'm also a bomb expert."

Miku POV

"Guys we need to find IA right away! Before anything happens to her! Hurry!" Kaito frantically yelled.

Rin and Len went with Gumi, Me, Kaito and Meiko went together, and Luka, Gakupo, and Zatsune went. Gumi's group looked on the second floor, my group looked on the first floor, and Zatsune's group looked outside. What if something happened to IA? I tried to get my mind off of that and just start looking! 

IA POV

The first thing that came to mind was this: run.

I backed away slowly from One, spun around, and began running. Before I could even run 2 feet, One grabbed my arm tightly to a point where it hurt. I looked back her to see an angered look on her face. "Why were you trying to run? You know I would've gotten you right away. I do have ninja skills, after all."

"One, I need to go. My friends are worried about me!"

"Like I care. I've been worried about you all my life," she told me.

I couldn't deny that that was true. Her hand still tightly grasped my arm. She looked furious, her blue eyes blazing with fury.

"One, why did you put a bomb in our car? Were you trying to kill one of us?" I asked.

"I was trying to keep y'all busy so I can get you. I was trying anything possible to get you back, IA."

"One! That could've f*cking killed one of my damn friends! What were you thinking?!" I couldn't help it. She really made me mad.

She looked at me as if I sprouted cat ears and a tail. "Oh, so are they more important than me? Okay then."

"IA!" I turned to see Gakupo, Luka, and Zatsune running towards me.

"Who the hell are they?!" One asked.

"My friends."

Gakupo pushed her away from me. "What the heck do you think you're doing?" One yelled. "Get away from my sister you creep and don't touch me, and don't you even think about touching her!"

Gakupo looked at me curiosly. "What does she mean by sister?" he asked.

"I'll explain later, Gakupo now's not the time!"

One kicked Gakupo in the stomach, making him fall back. "Gakupo!" Luka frantically yelled, running to his side. "Are you okay?!"

He nodded to let her know he was okay.

Zatsune began walking towards her, but One started running. Mother of Skittles she runs fast. 

Luka took out her phone and I'm pretty sure she was calling Miku.

"Miku? We found IA, let's meet up at the entrance," she said into her neon pink phone.

After we walked to the other side of the building in silence. Everyone was already waiting there for us. 

"Guys! Since we only have one car, we're gonna have to fit in it somehow..." Miku told us.

Me and Len sat in the trunk of the car, Zatsune sat on the floor between Miku and Kaito, Luka and Gakupo sat together, squished with Rin in Gakupo's lap, while Meiko and Gumi sat next to eachother, their arms squished together.

 ~Time Skip To Agency~

I checked my phone to see it was 4:27 am. I let out a tired sigh and headed upstairs to my room.

After I got changed into a baggy t-shirt and shorts, I heard a loud knock on my door. Wondering who it was, I walked to my door and swung it open.

"IA? I do hope I'm not disturbing you," Luka said with a grin, Meiko standing next to her.

"No, don't worry you're not... Come in."

Meiko looked at my Sword Art Online posters, mangas, and figurines on my shelves and desk. "Wow, IA I didn't know you were an Otaku..."

I blushed and smiled at Meiko. Great, now she thinks I'm a nerdy freak. Eh, she probably already thought that since I dedicate my life to computers and hacking...

I let them sit on my bed and I sat on the chair by my desk. "So, what is it?" I asked.

"Who was that girl and why did she call you sister?" Luka asked. "I hope you don't mind me asking you this, IA."

I took a deep breath and decided on how to start the story. And there, of course was no reason to lie to Meiko and Luka. I explained every single detail to them, taking pauses every once in a while to hold back tears. They listened closely to every word I said to them.

At the end of the story, Meiko and Luka stood up and hugged me. 

"So, how One is a bomb expert... Then she's the one who planted the bomb, right?" Meiko asked.

"Oh, yeah she is, I forgot to mention that," I said.

"But, why would she do that? To her own sister?" Luka asked.

I rubbed at my temples. "I'm not even sure, guys..."

Luka looked at her watch. "Oh my, it's late. IA, try to get some sleep and we'll discuss this later."

_____________________________________________

I'm sort of thinking of entering this book in The Wattys. But I'm still not really sure this book is good enough for that... What do you guys think?

And oh my goodness. This book reached 1,000 votes when I checked my Wattpad. I'm so happy >w<

Thanks everyone for the support!

~IA