Chapter 12- Talented Twins ♪

Rin POV

It's so amazing that I'm double talented. Now I can fight like Gumi and Gakupo! I've always looked up to them. Their skills are awesome! And now I have the same skill! I feel so honored! 

Time to rub it in Len's face >:D

"Leeeeennnnn!" I yelled when I saw my blonde twin.

He was holding a phone, slacking off. His blue eyes were focused on the screen.

"Did you steal that?" I asked.

"Mmhm. I somehow hacked the password and got in," he said, his eyes locked on the screen.

"Wait, uh hacked?" Miku chimed in.

"Well, yeah," he said, looking up.

"Len! Do you think you have IA's talent?!" Miku asked.

"IA's talent? Oh, no! I just hacked into this phone, it was really easy."

She facepalmed him. "That means you have another talent! I mean, it took IA a while to figure out how to hack into phones, and you say it was easy for you!" she exclaimed.

"Oh... YAY! Ha! Rin, I'm more talented than you! Hahahahaha!" he said, sticking his tongue out.

"Well, I'm talented, too. I can fight! Fighting comes more in handy than hacking."

"It's the twenty first century! Hacking will very much come in handy, for your information!"

"Oh, shush! The both of you!" Miku cut in, pointing a random leak at us that I have no idea of where she got from.

We knew better than to argue. We shut up. "Anyways, we need to wrap up the mission soon and leave. We can't risk being discovered by people from this agency," Miku explained.

"Oh, but it's too late for that," we spun around and saw a young looking dude with light brown hair, and eyes that were a really dark blue, almost black but not quite. He was carrying a small knife in his gloved hands.

"Rin," Miku whispered. I looked at her. "it's your time to shine."

"No it's not," I said without hestitation. I crossed my arms and took a step forward.

He laughed. "What are you gonna do? You're just a weak useless kid."

Okay, this son of a bitch did not just go there. Those words brought back memories from being in the orphanage. The kids and care takers had always called me and Len weak and useless. And this guy just brought back memories from those times. He was gonna pay alright.

I was furious. My blood was boiling. You do not bring back memories from my crappy childhood and get away with it like that. The bastard was smirking, his hand on his hip. One of his eye brows were in a high arch.

"You bastard!" I yelled furiously.

His eyes widened when I ran to him, and my fist landed on his face. He stumbled back. I watched as he fell on the floor. I heard Len and Miku gasp behind me.

"You do not call me weak and pathetic and get away with it!" I yelled, anger controlling me. I looked down at him.

"The hell..." he said.

I bent down and looked him in the eye. "Am I weak now?" I asked, smirking.

"Yep."

"Huh?"

His feet went to my stomach, and he kicked. "Ah!"

I fell back, clutching my stomach. Tears welled up in my eyes... No! I'm not gonna cry now! I need to be strong and fight back, even though my tummy hurts like crap now.

"Oh hell no!" I looked up and saw Miku and Len, running towards the guy. Miku pushed him, although it didn't seem to affect him at all. He turned to her and pinned her to the wall. She yelped when his hands clasped around her fragile arms.

"You're just as weak as that chick over there," he said. Oh fuck no.

Len went to him, trying to pry his hands off her. He pushed Miku down, her body hitting the floor painfully. He turned to my twin and grabbed his collar. I watched as my brother was thrown down. He let out a cry of pain as his head landed on the floor with a loud thud.

That was it. The pain I had just felt had turned to anger. I stood up and went to the guy. I ran to him, putting all my weight on him, tackling him. "What the fuck?" he yelled.

My fists dropped punches on his face. He tried fighting back, but wouldn't allow him. He was gonna end up with bruises all over his face. He was gonna pay.

I punched him extra hard in the back of the neck, leaving him unconcious. I stood up, satisfied. Len and Miku had stood up, amazed at what I just did. 

"Told you fighting comes more in handy!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Wow Rin -_-

Anyways, how was le chap? Might have some mistakes, cause I suck at typing on a laptop xP