Chapter 26- So We Meet Again

IA POV

Miku started panicking, which is extremely rare. It scared me too to see Miku panicking.

"Okay, let's split up and look for her! Gakupo, go with Len! Gumi, come with me! And Luka and IA, you guys go outside, got it?!"

Everyone nodded. Luka and I ran outside. The sun was setting, so it would be dark soon, which means that it will be harder to find Rin in the dark. I looked over at the horizon, the last of the sun moving down.

I turned back to Luka, but nearly gasped when she wasn't there. "Luka, where did you go! LUKA!!!"

I began running, not caring that my wig was coming off. I stopped and took it off. It was slowing me down. I felt my hair fall from the wig cap. I continued running in hope of finding Luka.

"Ahh!" I bumped into someone, but it was so dark that I couldn't see who it was. But it, for sure, wasn't Luka. I looked at the person very closely and saw pale skin and short pink hair. Her blue eyes stood out in the dark.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, stepping back.

"IA? Is that you?"

"Uhm... Do I know you?" How did this person know me?

"Wow. You left me for all these years and don't even remember me," she said in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry..."

And then it came back to me. My sister. From the orphanage. I felt my eyes widen as I stared at my sister in the dark.

"One... Yeah, I remember now," I said quietly.

"It's amazing how we were able to meet again. Small world, isn't it?" She said, twirling something in her fingers that appeared to be a small knife.

"But- What are you doing here, One?!"

"I'm a part of this agency, IA. Can you believe it? And, what are you doing here?" She asked.

There was no point in lying. She was my sister, after all. "I'm from this other agency."

"Really? So cool, IA! What's your talent?" She asked.

"I'm a hacker, and what are you, One?"

"I'm a ninja and a- Nevermind."

I wonder why she said nevermind, but decided to ignore it when I remembered that I still had to look for Luka. "I have to go find my friend, One."

"Does one your friends have pink hair?" She asked.

"Wait.. How did you know?"

"And is the other a short blonde kid?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"One, how do you know all of this?!" I asked.

She giggled. "I just... I know where they might be."

"One! Please tell me where they are!" I begged.

"You left me for all these years, and you expect me to tell you?" She sounded as if she might cry.

"No! It wasn't my choice! If I had the chance, I would've stayed with you!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Oh, fine! I have them tied u-"

"ONE! Why would you do that? Show me where they are!" I exclaimed.

"With that attitude, I ain't taking you nowhere," she said, a hand on her hip.

I sighed. "One, please forgive me for my attitude, now may you please take me to where my friends are?" I said, losing my patience.

"Oh, fine. Come with me," she began walking back inside the building.

After a few minutes, she led me to a room where Rin and Luka were sitting back to back, tied up. Luka was scowling while Rin was bawling her eyes out. I ran to them and attempted to untie them, with no hope. One chuckled behind me.

"Silly! You need to untie like this, little sis," she walked to them and in a matter of seconds, they were untied and on their feet.

"IA, why did she call you 'lil sis'?" Rin asked.

"I'll explain later! But how did she get you here so quickly?" I asked.

One cut in. "Like I said before, IA. I have ninja skills," she said.

I turned back to Luka and Rin and turned to One.. But she wasn't there!

"One! Where did you go?!" I yelled.

Luka and Rin followed me out of the room. We ran upstairs and saw Miku and Gumi. "IA? Luka? Good job finding Rin!"

Len was looking out the window. "Guys! What's this person doing to our car?" He asked.

"What do you mean, Len?" Miku asked, approaching the window. She looked outside in horror.

"Someone planted a bomb in our car!"

"Yeah!" Len said. "A girl that looks like IA, but with short hair!"

_________________________________________________

~IA