Chapter 3: The Mission ♪

Miku POV

"Ok everyone, tonight's the night," I announced that night.

Everybody turned their attention to me.

"Is everybody prepared?" I asked.

Everybody nodded their heads. Rin and Len looked really excited. If they understood what we knew, they wouldn't be excited...

IA POV

Gosh, I'm kind of scared. This mission is one of the most serious ones I've been in. I gathered my stuffs and we headed outside to the black van. Kaito was the one driving and Miku sat in the passenger seat. The rest of us sat in the back. He turned on the car and started driving to the building.

When we arrived, we parked the van in the back of the building. Miku handed us all an envelope.

"This is the invitation," she said.

We got out of the car and I already heard music blasting from the building. Gosh I hate when music is this loud. Since I couldn't bring any bigger technologies, like my laptop, I had to bring my iPhone to hack. We didn't want to look suspicious about this.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket. We began walking to the front of the building. We showed the ushers our invitations, and to my surprise Miku was more prepared than I thought she was. We needed to show our employee card and she had already made them for us...

We walked in and the party looked really... Well, nice. There was a huge dance floor in the middle of the room. People stood there flirting, chatting, or dancing. Miku lead us to the back of the huge room, where we were out of sight.

"Here, take this," she gave us all a little black thingy. As if reading our minds, she said, "It's an earpiece. Just in case we need to contact each other if something happens. So let's split up; Rin and Len, stay with Gumi and Gakupo. IA go with Luka. Meiko go distract some people for Rin and Len. Kaito, stick with me. Split up team!" we all departed from our group.

Me and Luka went to an empty table. I took out my phone. I needed to do some hacking, so I needed the guys number.

I decided to speak into my earpiece. "IA to Meiko," I said.

"Yes," I heard Meiko's voice in my ear.

"I need you to get the guys number, got it?" I said.

"I'm on it!" she said.

Luka and I chatted and pretended to be part of the party just to not look suspicious. Luka got up and said she needed to talk to Miku and Kaito, pretty much ditching me. I sighed as she walked thorough the crowd.

I noticed a familiar person with blonde hair and green eyes walk to my lonely table. "Hey there I'm Leon," he said.

WHAT THE F***. Meiko was supposed to be getting his number... Gosh I'm screwed.

Meiko POV

Ok so seducing him failed. He got away and I didn't get his stupid number. "Meiko to Miku," I said in my earpiece.

"Yes?" I heard in my ear.

"Plan A kinda failed," I said.

"What do you mean?!" she replied, her voice rising in concern.

"I mean seducing him really failed. He got away and I'm pretty sure he went to go see IA," I said.

"Holy mother of Leaks. He went to IA?!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I think so," I said.

"I didn't think your seduction would fail. It never has!" she said.

"Well what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Leave your job to IA. Maybe Leon is into her. For now, go distract people. Got it?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm on it," I said.

IA POV

Unsure of what to do, I decided to talk to him, to get some information from the guy.

"My name's IA," I told him. I looked down at phone to see I got a text from Meiko.

Sorry it failed, the text read. She was off in the distance giving me a grim look.

I'm totally screwed.

"So you work for the company? I've never seen you around here," he said.

"Well, it's because I just started working here," I said.

"So what's your skill?" he asked.

I was confused. What did he mean by skill?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't know yet? Every body working here has a skill for the agency," he said.

Agency?!?!! This place is secretly an agency? He's opening up to me! I decided to answer his question.

"My skill is hacking," I told him.

"Nice," he said. "Can you show me some codes?" he suddenly asked.

"Of course. First give me your phone number. I'm about to show you a really cool hacking code," I said, taking advantage of him.

Miku POV

I was starting to get kind of worried. What if IA didn't know what to say? I had to send Luka over there.

"Luka go over there," I told her through the earpiece.

She obeyed and went to IA. I paced through the hallway with Kaito close behind.

Luka POV

I quickly got back to the table I was previously at with IA. As expected, she was talking to Leon. She looked really nervous, but that quickly faded away when I arrived.

She looked really relieved to see me.

"I think we should go now," I said.

"I- I think we should," she quickly got up and we started leaving.

Gumi POV

HOLY MOTHER OF CARROTS RIN AND LEN ARE FREAKING ANNOYING.

Anyways.

So we were on the dance floor, eves dropping people from the company. They kept pit pocketing unnecessary innocent people of their phones, wallets etc. they keep bragging about how they are better agents than us. Tsk, as if.

Then they ran off and me and Gakupo had to chase them. They run fast for fourteen year olds. Right now, we are still looking for them. Damn, if only there wasn't this many people.

I wandered off to look for them, and ended up in a deserted place. I was about to walk back until I felt someone grab me from behind. I struggled and started running, but I failed because there was another person who grabbed me. I punched them in the face but their grip was still tight. The last thing I saw before I fell into a deep sleep was a cloth over my nose and mouth.

------------------------------------------------

LOL, I left sucha cliffhanger.

~IA

Vocaloid AgentsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara