Chapter 13- Who's Zatsune? ♪

Yuuma POV

I had finally returned to my agency. I ran the whole way here, after all, I was running away from that agency called Live or whatever.

I had walked in at the worst time- V-Flower and Kiyoteru were kissing. I'm kind of used to it, though, considering it happens nearly every day.

They pulled away when they realized I was in the room.

"Oh... Uh.. Hey Yuuma!" Kiyoteru awkwardly said.

"You guys really need to stop smooching and get to work. We have important things to do," I told them.

"For your information," V-Flower declared,"We have been working all day. We were just taking a break." She crossed her arms, pouting.

"Whatever."

I took off my black beanie and ruffled my hair. Kiyoteru grabbed V-Flower's hand and they left the room (A/N Don't think wrong...).

I couldn't get my mind off what happened at the building...

That girl I saw...

I'm being a shallow douche. Did I just fall for her looks? She was really pretty.... Her hair, that went to her ankles and her blue eyes...

Yeah, I probably just fell for her looks. But there was something more about her... I'm not entirely sure. I didn't even ask her name... And what did I do? Kiss her.

I plopped down on the black couch and sighed. Would I ever see her again? What was her name?

IA POV

Miku had called us down to the garden for a small meeting. She wanted to know what was already done and what needed to be completed. Me, Gumi, and Gakupo met up and walked outside to where Miku said she'd be.

When we saw her, we noticed that Luka, Rin, Len, Meiko, and Kaito were with her. They were on benches on the garden. We walked to them and joined them on the benches.

"Okay. Now that everyone is here, let's discuss what we have done," Kaito told us.

"Before that," I interrupted. "I need to say something important."

"What is it, IA?" Miku asked, one of her teal eyebrows in a high arch.

"Well... Uh... I saw someone... And she looked just like you," I said awkwardly...

"IA, what do you mean?" She asked.

"Okay, not exactly like you. She had long pigtails, just like yours, but black. She wore a lot of red, too. And her voice was kinda like yours, just..." my voice trailed off when I saw the expression on Miku's face.

Her shiny, hopeful eyes were wide with shock. "Could it be...? Zatsune?" She asked quietly.

"Who's Zatsune?" Meiko asked.

"IA," she said, ignoring Meiko. "Is she the boss of this agency?"

"Well, uh yeah..." I said.

She put her hands over her mouth. "It is her!" She said through her hands.

"Who?" I asked.

"My sister!"

_________________________________

I'm so sorry the update took forever -w-

And I found a really cool IA X Yuuma picture which is in the media.

And the only pairings I have so far are IA X Yuuma and V-Flower X Kiyoteru. I'll try to work on the rest. Bye for now :3

~IA