Chapter 10- Who's Behind the Other Agency? ♪

Zatsune Miku.

She is Hatsune Miku's evil twin. She has pitch black hair, unlike Miku's silky, teal hair. Her eyes are red, nothing like Miku's blue eyes, in which were usually happy.

She has always hated Hatsune. Hatsune has always been more successful. She is a few minutes younger then her twin, Zatsune.

Zatsune gained power and created an agency. She named it Live.

------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Go kill people who are employees from Office Duty. That's an order!" Zatsune yelled to her agents.

Let me just clarify that Zatsune wanted to kill people so that Miku's agency would go through a deadly mission. This is how she would get back at Miku.

When she found out that Miku's agency was trying to put an end to the killing in a mission, she was satisfied. She wanted Miku to suffer as much as possible. She knew about Miku's agency crashing the party. That's why Gumi was trapped, but that failed when Gakupo found out.

Zatsune hired snipers, professional fighters, anything to fight Miku's agency. All she felt towards her dear twin was pure hatred.

~

Hatsune Miku POV

I looked down at the picture. I felt a tear go down my face. The picture had me and my twin, Zatsune. I don't know why, but she has always been a dark, negative person. I always loved her to death, but it seems she wishes she could be a single child.

I always carry around the picture wherever I go. Even on missions. Even on the shift I have to be a maid I have it, right now. And I never knew what ever happened to Zatsune. I didn't know where she was. She just... disappeared.

I wiped the tear and went back to work, stuffing the picture in my pocket. I wished I could see her... but where could she be?

Zatsune Miku POV

I was quite satisfied that I hired maids to clean this filthy building. I watched as a pink haired woman and a long, purple haired man cleaned my office. They dusted the dusty shelves and swept the dirty floor.

I walked out to the library to check up on the rest of the maids.

IA POV

I flinched when I saw someone walk in the room. I didn't see the person, I just caught a glimpse of a girl with pitch black hair and red eyes. I used a duster and removed dust from high shelves. I looked at her and my heart dropped.

She looked exactly like Miku! Only in different colors! She had her long pigtails, features, and clothes. My legs nearly gave in as she walked around the room, inspecting the shelves and tables.

"You did a good job cleaning," she said, leaving the room. Holy crap.

Was it a coincidence that she looks almost exactly like Miku? I had to tell Miku right away.

"IA to Miku," I said.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something important," I said.

"Can that wait? I'm really busy," she told me.

"Oh. Yeah it can wait," I said, slightly disappointed.

"Ok. Sorry!" she said.

I had so, so much to process. I got kissed by two guys from different agencies and I saw someone who looked exactly like Miku!

Miku POV

I wonder what IA wanted... Her voice sounded frantic and worried. What if something went wrong? But I was too busy to talk... It had to wait.

_________________________

The update was kinda short... But better than my other work. Also, expect lots of action on the future chapters.

~IA