Chapter 6: Rival Agency ♪

IA POV

We finally arrived at the agency. Oh, what a night! With that Leon guy, it was pretty weird. But I really need to tell Miku what he told me.

"Miku, Kaito there's something super important Leon told me. The company... isn't a company. The company is really an agency. It disguised itself as a company," I told them.

Her jaw dropped. Kaito had the same reaction. "Are you for real?!" she exclaimed.

"Yep," I said.

"Ok, spill. Tell me what he said!" Miku ordered, sounding like a gossiping school girl.

"Alright. So I told him I was working for that company, too. He asked what skill I have for the so-called agency. I was speechless, so I just said hacker," I told her.

"Awesome," Kaito said, looking thoughtful.

Miku went on her computer and quickly started typing stuffs. I walked back to my desk to my technologies. Well, this wasn't an epic fail. Rin and Len are fine, so that's the good thing.

Gumi POV

I still shuddered at the thought of what happened tonight... What would have happened if Gakupo didn't save me? The question echoed in my head.

"Guys, I'm going to bed now!" I told everyone. I needed to get my mind off what happened with a good night's sleep.

"Alright. Night, Gumi," Kaito said.

I quickly went to my room for sleep.

But right when I drifted off, I had a horrible nightmare

I was in the room I was kidnapped in. The two guys came in. Everything happened as it did a few hours ago.

But then Gakupo walked in. He was about to punch the guys, but they shot him and he dropped dead.

I began screaming and crying. "Stop, or I'll make things harder for you," said the gold-eyed boy.

He got closer and he took out his gun. He loaded it and he shot it at my head.

As if on cue, I woke up drenched in sweat. I put my head in my hands and cried even more. Well, my question got answered. That's what would have happened if Gakupo didn't save me.

I got out of bed to go drink cold water, since my throat was killing me. I grabbed a glass of cold water and gulped it all down. I flopped back on my bed. I don't think I'm gonna sleep for a while.

___________________

Sorry, sorry I know the update was short! But here it is! I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Also, thanks for the votes!

~IA