Chapter 8- The New Mission ♪

Miku POV

"Ok. Everyone's ready, right?" I told everybody.

Gumi held up the maid costume as if it was a piece of rotten food.

"So, basically our mission's gonna be a cosplay party?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I replied.

I handed everyone else their costumes to get changed. I grabbed one as well for myself. The boys were already changed into their servant costumes.

Several minutes later, the girls walked in, wearing the costumes. IA grabbed her technology. Gakupo and Gumi grabbed a few weapons. Kaito grabbed the car keys.

"First, here's some things we need," Kaito said.

He handed everyone an earpiece. He even gave everyone an extra ear piece, just in case.

After driving, we were there. The building was glorious. There were pretty plants and white marble fountains.

"Time to go in," I announced.

We went inside. The head of the agency came in.

"I'm going to assign all of you a cleaning duty," he told us.

IA POV

He assigned me to clean the library, which is perfect. I moved my "cleaning supplies" cart. All of the things in this cart are disguised to look like cleaning supplies, but are actually hacking tools.

I took the cart up to the library. The library was nearly empty, except for the two guys. One had pitch black hair and gold eyes and the other had light brown hair with dark blue eyes, that were nearly black but not quite. (hint hint)

They looked up when they saw me. The one with black hair smirked at me. I kept my head down. I picked up a duster and started dusting the shelves.

"So you're one of the new maids?" I flinched at the words. I turned and saw the guy with pitch black hair. He was really good looking. His gold eyes looked at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah," I said.

"Nice. What's your name?" he asked.

"IA," I said, keeping my eyes locked on the dusty shelf.

"I'm Toma. It's nice to meet you," he said with a friendly smile.

He held out his hand, indicating for me to shake it. I shook his hand. I then saw the guy with light brown hair walk up to us.

"Hi I'm Ukyo," he said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys," I said.

Gumi POV

My heart stopped. I just saw them... those guys who almost killed me! They were talking to IA! Did they know something? They had a friendly look on their faces, unlike when they were pointing their guns at me.

I looked away and went back to my "cleaning" duty.

Toma POV

This girl was beautiful. She had light, ivory skin with crystal blue eyes. Her hair long, pale, and pink. I couldn't help but stare, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

She flashed me a smile, making me blush... SINCE WHEN DO I DO THAT?! I looked away, not wanting her to see my pink cheeks.

"It was nice meeting you too, IA," I quickly said.

IA POV

I felt relieved when they left they left the library.

"Miku to IA," I heard in my ear piece.

"Yes," I said.

"I need you to disable the cameras in all the building. Make sure the cost is clear," she told me.

"Roger that," I said.

I went on one of the many computers and began typing. I typed down codes and disabled the cameras. I was proud of my awesome hacking skills.

"IA to Miku," I said.

"Yes?"

"I disabled the cameras," I said.

"Nice, thanks IA," she said. "I'll take it from here."

I sat down on the desk chairs. I took a deep breath and looked at the computer.

I flinched when I heard the window opening. I spun around and nearly screamed at what I saw.

A guy with lime green eyes. He had hair that was light pink. He wore a black beanie.

He wore all black. The signature color of another agency.

______________

Here, hope you liked it~!

~IA