Chapter 5: Everyone Has A Past ♪

Hello reader, you're probably wondering 'Why are fourteen year old twins in a deadly agency?' Well, in this chapter your questions will be answered (Probably not though X3)

Anyways, I will explain all the vocaloids reasons to be in the agency. So let's begin with Rin and Len, shall we? :3

Rin POV

6 years from present day.

"Len, look what I've got!" I yelled.

Len looked at me. "Huh?"

I held out the phone I had pit-pocketed. It was those reeeaaalllyyy expensive that a months worth of pit-pocketing can't afford it.

"Rin, stop doing that. It's not healthy for your age.. Wait is that a Galaxy Mega?! I've always wanted one of these! These are like six-hundred dollars!" he said examining the phone.

"Yup. You can have it if you want," I said.

"Thanks so much Rin!"

Len and I are twins. I am seven minutes older than him... But less mature as you can already see...

"Well... we should go home now..." Len said.

I didn't want to. Our home is a piece of crap. We have the money for a good house but who's gonna let 2 eight year-olds buy a house? We don't want to go to an orphanage either! They treated us horribly at the last one, so we escaped, not looking back.

Anyways, our home is a large shed in an abandoned area. We steal and buy things to keep warm and make the place feel like home. But then again, how could we make an abandoned shed feel like home?

We got in the shed and sat on the matress we bought with stolen money. We sleep together to stay warm.

Len had bought a box of Chinese take-out earlier and we began eating our dinner. While eating my rice, Len said, "Should we sell the phone? It would give us a lot of money."

I thought about it for a second. "Hmmmm... You decide," I said.

"Alright," he said.

We finished up dinner and went to bed. I flinched when I heard knocking on the shed door. What if it's an animal?! Me and Len exchanged a frightened look and decided to check.

We were startled to see a girl with long, teal pigtails and a guy with dark blue hair. "What are you kids doing here? It's not safe. Come with me," said the guy.

"Don't you take us to an orphanage! We won't let you!" I yelled.

"Don't worry. We aren't going to. How would you kids like to join the Crypton Agency?" asked the girl.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Len asked with a poker face.

"No. We will take good care of you. Do you kids have any talents or something?" The guy asked.

"Well..." Len began. "We are good at... stealing."

They exchanged a smile. "Perfect," said the girl.

"Ok, we'll go," Len had said, probably desperate to find us a home.

And I agreed. It's better than this crappy shed, hopefully. We gathered our belongings and went with the boy and girl, not looking back.

Luka POV

2 years from present day.

Me and Meiko worked at a bar called La Mecca (A/N it's a real Mexican bar I live near by :3)

I was wiping the counter and Meiko was serving drinks. I sighed. This is the life I didn't want to live. But we need the money. This drunkard with silver hair walked to the counter. He looked a little younger than me.