Chapter 4: Where is Gumi? ♪

Gakupo POV

After losing Rin and Len, I lost Gumi. Great. I then saw a blonde head in the huge crowd. I began running towards it.

"Rin! Len!" I called out.

"Gakupo!" Rin's high pitched voice yelled out. Len followed after her.

"Where's Gumi? Have you guys seen her?" I asked.

"Well, she was running after us but we didn't see her after that," she said.

"Gakupo to Gumi," I said into my earpiece. No response.

"Gakupo to Gumi," I said again. Still no response.

"Gumi answer god damit!" I yelled.

"Miku to Gumi," I heard in my ear.

Still no response.

"Miku to everyone. Meet me at the hallway as soon as possible," Miku said.

I lead Rin and Len to where Miku said to meet. We walked through the huge crowd and found everybody there. Except Gumi.

"Wheres Gumi?" Miku asked.

"I've been trying to get a hold of her for at least ten minutes!" I said.

"I'll just call her," IA said, reaching for her phone.

She put the phone to her ear. "No response," she said.

She called another 20 times or so. Still no response.

"What now?! Where's Gumi?!" Miku asked.

No. This can't be happening. What if something happened to her? She's like a sister to me! I've always thought of it that way since I never had a good family. Where the hell is Gumi?!

Gumi POV

I woke up feeling cold. My hands and legs were tied. The room I was in looks like somewhere a horror movie would take place. Concrete walls, no windows, and the door looks like it could only open from the outside. There was a small splatter of blood on the floor.

My head was throbbing. I realized blood was dripping from my head. Oh, that's where the blood came from.

"Awake already?" a man asked.

With how distracted I was, I didn't realize someone came in. The guy was tall, with pitch black hair and gold eyes. He wore a white tux, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah," my voice was low and raspy. He chuckled.

Another guy came in and his hair was light brown and his eyes were dark blue, almost black but not quite. He also wore a white tux. He also smirked when he saw me.

"This one's cute," he said.

"Indeed she is," he said, running the back of his hand on my cheek, making a chill go down my spine.

I gave him my best, leavemethefuckaloneyoupervertedcreep look but I failed. It only made him laugh more. As soon as I get out of these handcuffs, fists WILL be flying.

The other guy walked in and took out a gun. He pointed it at my head. I tried getting the cuffs off, but it was no use.

"You're gonna regret ever coming to the party," the dark haired one said, his gold eyes piercing into me.

"The Crypton Agency should come more prepared," the other one said.

Gakupo help me please.

Gakupo POV

We split up to search for Gumi. Miku with Kaito, Rin and Len with me, and IA, Luka and Meiko as another seperate group. We departed from and began our search.

The three of us ended up on the second floor. Rin and Len pointed to a metal door.

"Maybe in there," Len said. I doubted it. Still worth a try.

I swung the door open and saw a long hallway with more doors. I doubted she was here.

"Let's keep looking," Rin suggested.

I nodded. I then heard a scream coming from the third door.

Gumi.

We ran for the room without hesitation. I swung the door open and saw I guy with pitch black hair holding a gun at Gumi's head. They were going to kill her!

"What do you think you're doing, bastard?" I yelled, anger getting the best of me.

He looked at me as if I slapped him. The other guy glared at me.

"What are you her daddy? Or her boyfriend?" he said, his voice mocking me.

"No. She's my sister," I said.

They both laughed and took out a gun and pointed it at me. Pathetic.

In a split second, I karate chopped their arms, making them drop their guns. I punched them in the back of their necks, leaving them unconcious for at least a few hours. I am just so awesome. ^^

I went to the guys belt and took out some keys. I used the smallest ones to unlock the cuffs. She rubbed at her wrists when they were off.

"Gakupo!" she yelled and threw her arms around me. I put my arms around her as well.

"Gumi lets get back to the others. They're worried." I said.

"Ok~" her voice sounded childish.

I barely remembered Rin and Len tagged along. Their mouths were hanging open.

"Gakupo that was badass!!!!!~" they yelled.

We laughed and left the room.We walked back to the first floor. Gumi looked relieved.

"Gumi what happened to your phone and ear piece?" I asked.

"Shizzle cakes. They must have taken them." she exclaimed.

"Well, we can't go back. We should leave now," I said. "Gakupo to Miku," I said.

"Yeess??" Miku's voice blared in my ear.

"I found Gumi. Lets meet at the hallway and get the hell out of this place," I said.

"Kay!!" she said.

We met at the hallway. Luka looked beautiful.

.. Anyways.

Miku and Kaito looked relieved to see Gumi.

"What happened?" Miku asked.

"We'll explain later. We should go now, though," Gumi suggested.

"Ok," Kaito said. " Shotgun!" he yelled.

"You're driving, smartass," Miku said.

"I know, I just wanted to say it," he said.

We all laughed and got in the car. Luka looked stunning. Gumi lied down in the back. I guess she just wanted to rest from that. We drove back to the headquarters.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gumi's back YAY!!!

~IA