Chapter 25- Trouble

IA POV

I wasn't prepared for the next mission. 

I had so much on my mind.

But, I still had to turn on my computer and put on my ear piece to contact Miku from the agency. They slipped on their disguises and left. I sighed and started looking for a new FanFiction on Wattpad to read (since I basically finished everything by Samantha-chan and LENtranced). I found a really cool one by Seekernest called "Two Halves" and read it. It was pretty cool. After reading a few more stories, Miku contacted me. 

"What is it, Miku?" 

"We just got here, and they improved their security cameras because last time, you easily hacked them. It's probably gonna be more of a challenge this time, IA," she told me. 

I thought for a second, then said, "Well, I'll try."

I began typing a few complicated codes, but this was too much of a challenge. I sipped my Coca Cola and tryed again. It asked me for a password, and I tryed hacking it, but it was to hard. 

"Miku? I'm not sure I can do this," I said.

"Well, IA don't give because I don't roll that way. Keep trying, all right?"

"Okay."

"And IA?"

"Yeah?"

Before Miku could speak, a loud, static sound came from my ear piece and it seemed to stop working.

"Miku? MIKU?!"

I removed it from my ear and inspected it. It seemed normal to me. I tried contacting Miku a few times again, but it didn't work. I sighed and decided to call her.

After about 20 calls, she didn't answer. I called everyone else, but no one answered! I panicked for a while and finally decided to do something crazy.... Maybe I could disguise myself and drive there. It's been a while since I've driven, but maybe I can try. How hard can it be?

I kept my computer on and ran to Luka's room. I immediately saw her pink walls. A chair near her desk had a laundry basket full of clothes. The closet across the room had a few blouses on the floor next to it. Her dresser was covered in eye contact cases and bottles and pots of make up. I felt really bad to be going through her stuff... But she'd understand, right?

I approached the white closet door and slid it open. Instead of seeing just a shelf and clothes, it seemed to be another freaking room! It was a huge closet! I walked in further. Mannequins wore wigs of several colors. Clothes of different color and style were on racks.

I grabbed a dark brown wig from one of the mannequins and grabbed a wig cap. I went back to the bedroom and looked in the mirror. I put the wig cap over my pink hair and slipped on the wig. I looked over all her contacts and decided on putting on dark brown contacts. I slipped them on and ran back to her closet. I grabbed black clothes, since it's the color of the agency.

After putting on make up and grabbing my technologies, I ran to the agency room to grab the emergency car keys. I quickly grabbed them and ran outside to the garage where the emergency car was. I put my laptop on the passenger seat and put on ny seat belt. I looked over at the things on the car to see if anything would refresh my memory.

I finally turned on the car and slowly drove out of the garage. Hey, it wasn't as hard a expected! I smoothly drove all the way there, surprised at how I was able to remember.

When I arrived, I took off my seat belt and grabbed my laptop. I hopped out of the car and looked at myself in the mirror really quick before I left. I ran to the entrance, not stopped by any of the guards, which I was grateful for because I didn't bring one of the I.D.s. I spotted Miku, remembering that she wore a short brown wig and red contacts. I ran to her.

"Miku? It's IA."

"IA?! But-"

"I'll explain later. But the ear piece stopped working and none of you would answer your phones. I couldn't reach any of you, so I just came here," I explained.

"Okay, well then follow me," she said.

I nodded and followed her to a room where Luka, Gumi and Gakupo were. They looked at me. "Guys, it's IA," Miku told them.

"But how did she-"

I cut off Luka and explained everything with more detail than how I explained it to Miku.

"And please forgive me Luka for going through your room like that," I said.

She smiled. "Oh, please don't worry about it. It was an emergency, after all. And you did pretty good for your first time. Just the wig placement and the make up is a bit off..."

Her voice trailed off and she got closer to me and moved the wig a little. She then took out a tube of make up and fixed up my make up on my face. She stepped back and put her hands on her hips. "There. Much better."

"Thanks, Luka."

Suddenly, Len approached us, a sad look on his face. He tugged Miku's arm and looked like he was about to cry.

"Rin.... I can't find her! Miku, help me find Rin!"

________________________________________________

I was so mad, because I was using my dad's laptop yesterday and I typed down 700 words, but then my little sister came and did something and she deleted ALL my progress.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

~IA