Chapter 21- Their Plan

IA POV

"Be more careful," he said, his green gold eyes emotionless. I watched as his cotton candy hair disappeared into the crowd of people. Phew. My wig could've fallen off, or worse, my laptop could've fallen!

I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I took a deep breath and sat down on the floor. I put my laptop on my lap and checked the cameras. They managed to fix the cameras for the cafeteria, but the rest were off. I turned them off.

"Miku to IA," I heard in my ear.

"Yes?"

"I need you too make sure the cameras stay off. Rin and Len are about to the bosses office to take their plans. And me and Kaito will stay to keep watch. Got it?"

"Yes, Miku."

Len POV

"Len? I'm kind of scared," Rin whispered.

"Don't worry, Rinny. We just quickly have to get their plans and we'll leave. It'll be fine," I told her.

She stayed quiet as we entered the room. There was books all over the desk and a laptop. Rin began looking in the filing cabinet near the door and I thought, that maybe, the plans would probably be in the laptop. With my amazing technology and hacking skills, I got into the laptop.

Behind me, I kept hearing Rin open up drawers and paper being moved around. I had no luck on the laptop. Mostly suuuppperr boring crap T^T

"Len! Look!" I turned and saw Rin holding a black folder. I looked through this and saw lots of plans of killing and stuffs! Let's go!" She exclaimed.

Rin quickly hid the folder and we slipped out of the room. Miku and Kaito were waiting for us.

"Miku-chan! Kaito-kun! We found it!" I said, jumping up and down.

"That's great!" Miku said. "Now, let's go."

IA POV

"Miku  to everyone!"

"Yes?"

"We have accomplished our mission. Head to the main hall to get to the agency as quickly as possible," Miku commanded.

I dashed to the cafeteria, careful not to bump into anyone on the way. I held my laptop closely and saw Gumi and Gakupo, waiting for me.

~Time Skip To The Agency~

"Come to the table, everyone. It's time to discuss," Kaito told everyone.

I turned off the screen of my computer and walked to the table. Miku held up a black folder that looked like it was stuffed with dozens of papers. She opened it up and took out the first few papers.

"Okay... So here's the list of people they went after. And the names of people... They're planning on kidnapping in the future. IA, take this paper and immediately look up these people and their information. (A/N Stalker much? XD) "

I dashed to my desk and switched on the screen. I immediately typed down the names and searched them up. "Okay... So this first one has no criminal records and lives with their mom, who is pretty rich. Even though this person is 25, they live with someone. Seriously guys, there's not even a ticket in their record," I told them.

"I can already tell they're kidnapping very innocent people so people can feel bad and open up their wallets," Zatsune said.

"She's right. We need to call our next mission soon so this stops happening," Miku said.

We began getting prepared for the mission.

_____________________________________________________

Well, here you guys go! An update ^w^

~IA