Chapter 11- Rin's New Talent? ♪

Rin POV

Len and I had to split up because we had to do separate things. Miku had ordered us.

Right now, I have to be serious... I have to prove to Miku I can be mature and serious, since she thinks of me as an immature child or something. I can be serious.

"Well, well, well," said a female voice.

I spun around and saw a girl with a long, side ponytail. Her hair was blonde. Her eyes matched her hair.

"You're from the Crypton Agency, aren't yah?" she asked. What the heck? How did she find out?!

I put my chin up and looked her in the eyes. "No. I am just a maid, in need of money," I said firmly.

"Liar. I saw your agency and heard everything. You're lucky I haven't told my boss yet," she said with a smirk.

She pushed me, and I fell on the floor with a thud. She took out handcuffs and grabbed my arm. The back of my head was hurting so bad...

(A/N I'm making Rin serious, aren't I XD)

"Too bad you won't be able to tell your boss," I said.

"Huh? You're just a weak-"

I pushed her off me, and she fell back. I smirked.
"Am I weak, now?" I asked, approaching her.

She fiercely ran towards me, her arms out. "Yes you are."

"Ah!" I screamed when she grabbed the collar of my dress.

"Listen to me, weakling. You intruded and you will get caught."

"No!" I was determined not to let them find out about us. Something bad could happen, like us getting killed!

I struggled, but she was stronger than me. My gaze went down to her stomach. My foot was pretty close. An idea came to me...

I put my foot back, and with all my force, I kicked her stomach. She let go of me, while I painfully dropped to the floor.

"Y- you stupid bitch!" she screeched, clutching her stomach.

I grabbed the handcuffs, in which were on the floor. I threw them at her head, making her fall back. I took this chance to run as fast as possible away from her. Also, while she was pinning me to the wall, I kinda took her phone...

I ran to where Miku was, and threw my arms around her.

"R- Rin?! What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"Someone... Knows we're here," I said, making her eyes widen.

"Oh fuck no. We have to get Gumi and Gakupo here to fight."

Gumi POV

"Miku to Gumi and Gakupo," I heard in my ear piece.

"Yes?"

" I need you to come here. Asap."

Me and Gakupo looked at each other. Something was wrong. I could tell by the worry in Miku's voice. Me and Gakupo began running as fast as we could to where Miku was.

~Where Miku Is~ (X3)

"Miku? What is it?" I asked when I saw her teal pigtails.

"People know about us being here. You guys need to go fight those who know. From what Rin told me, the boss of this place doesn't know yet, so you two make sure of that."

Suddenly, a girl with a long, blonde side ponytail and a girl with hot pink pigtails in curls were running towards us. Rin's eyes widened and she walked back.

"No!" Rin yelled when the blonde chick ran to her.

"You took my phone!" she yelled, running towards Rin.

I watched as she sprung forward and jumped on Rin...! I began running to them, to protect Rin. Suddenly, unfamiliar arms wrapped around me tightly, preventing me to save Rin from that bitch.

"You're not going anywhere," said a high pitched voice.

"Yes she is," said Gakupo's voice.

I heard a scream behind me. I turned and saw Gakupo pinning down the pink haired girl.

"Gumi! Go get Rin!" he yelled, firmly gripping the arms of the girl.

"Okay!"

I went to Rin and the other chick. While that girl was grabbing me, they were fighting... Dang I didn't know Rin could fight...

I grabbed the girl's arm and threw her off Rin. I karate chopped the back of her head so that she would be unconscious for a little.

Gakupo did the same to the other chick. "Phew. That was tiring." Rin said.

"Dang, you guys can fight~!" Miku exclaimed.

"And you were just here, watching us?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well, I can't fight, but apparently Rin can," she said.

That means... Rin had another talent!

_________________________

YAY! An update! Well, I hope you guys like that I put the spotlight on Rin and Gumi!

Also, the first chapter of this story has over 20 votes~! Y'all made me so happy thanks so much guys!

~IA