Chapter 23- Rin's Idea

Rin POV

Len and I were with Yuuki-chan (she lets us call her that! :DD) giving her bananas and oranges, while everyone else were talkin 'bout some serious boring stuff. And Yuuki-chan is sooo nice! She works at a daycare with young kids.

Zatsune walked to us. "Rin, Len, I'm sorry, but we have to take Mirai Yuuki back to her home."

Len stood up. "Wait- WHAT. NO."

He stood in front of Yuuki-chan and held his arms out.

She sighed. "Len. She has a home and a family that misses her. You can visit her, she has to go though. Sorry guys, she already knows too much. She'll be safe at home with the people who love her."

Yuuki-chan took off the blanket and stood up. "Unfortunately, I do have to go. I have work, and my mom..."

"Can we visit?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Of course."

Zatsune and Yuuki-chan went out to the car. Right after we hugged her goodbye and promised to meet again soon.

IA POV

I sat on my bed at 12 am, just pondering  about life. I thought back to the orphanage I was at. It felt like I was there a lifetime ago. I thought crossed my mind that made me wonder... Did I have a sister?

It really felt like I wasn't alone there. Distant memories crossed my mind, although I wasn't sure if they were real. Okay, so maybe I just needed some sleep.

The moonlight streamed in through my window, and I closed the curtains. After really quickly checked my Wattpad, I brushed my teeth in my small bathroom and brushing my hair, I crawled in bed.

~The Next Day~

When I woke up, I still had that distant memory in my mind. I decided to ignore it and get changed. I got changed into blue shorts and a pink shirt and headed downstairs. Miku and Zatsune were writing down stuff and discussing the next mission.

"Oh, IA I see you're awake. Get to work, we really need to get our next mission ready," Miku told me.

I nodded and sat at my computer. I began practicing how to hack phones and make them crash.

When everyone was in the room, we gathered at the table for another meeting. Meiko gulped a bottle of sake while Luka ate some tuna. Kaito ate ice cream, I ate Skittles. Miku and Zatsune ate some leeks. Gumi munched on a carrot and Gakupo ate some eggplant. Rin and Len drank a Banana and Orange smoothie.

"So," Kaito began, licking his ice cream. "Our last mission was a success. We now need to somehow try to stop them."

"No shit, Sherlock," Zatsune said, smirking, causing us to laugh.

Kaito pouted and crossed him arms. "Whatever. Anyways, we have no idea of how we are gonna do that," Kaito said.

"Kaito's right," Miku cut in.

"Yeah. So we need to plan the next mission right away. We are gonna do nothing but work for today.

"Hmmm...." Rin wondered outloud, her hand on her chin and her blue eyes on the table.

"What is it, Rin?" Miku asked.

"What if we use Len as bait to lower them in and-"

"RIN. WHAT," Len cut in, pouting.

"Shush Len," Rin said, stuffing a banana in Len's mouth.

She cleared her throat. "ANYWAY. So as I was saying, we use Len as bait. We use a tracking device on him and yeah. And then we can fight fire with fire!" She pounded her fists together to put an emphasis on her words. "By fire with fire, I mean we kill the leader. We show them who's boss!"

"Rin. That's stupid," Kaito said.

She crossed her arms. "It is not."

"Yeah," Miku said. "It isn't stupid at all... Except for the killing part. But the part with Len, is genius! But maybe we should use another person... Maybe a fighter. But we of course, have to be very innocent... Gumi, Gakupo? Have you guys committed any crimes?"

Gumi and Gakupo glanced at each other. "Maybe you should ask someone else," they said in unision.

"Okay then..." Miku said.

Basically everyone in the room has done at least two crimes. EXCEPT ME. Seriously,  even the twins have done something bad!

"IA? I guess you're gonna have to be the bait," Kaito said. "You know they only kidnap innocent people."

I sat there, everyone staring at me. "But..."

"IA, we really need you to do this. We'll make sure you're safe."

I sighed. "Okay. I'll do it," I told Kaito.

Miku smiled. "Thanks, IA. We owe you one."

_________________________________________________

New update should be tomorrow or the day after. ^^

And they just released a new Vocaloid that's supposed to be IA's sister. I'll add her in soon. I put a picture of her in the media.

~IA