Chapter Nine~

"Gosh Blue! I'm going to have a lot of dedications because you know my comments are the best! =P <--Totally not conceited... OMG! It ended too soon! I want to freaking know what's up with Firo! Oh! And I like Kendal now cause he wouldn't let Ceil cancel his date with Firo. I'm mad at Cam now though. He had to pull Ceil away from Firo! Meanie! I was enjoying that scene! -_- And Chris... Just, um, wow. I don't like him either. He's scaring Ceil away from the date! Can't wait until next chapter! I'll try to keep the bugging you to upload down to once an hour. I don't know though... It's going to be hard.... XD Love you! In a totally freakish way! Jk! In a friendly way! =)" -BandNForever

Winning Comment! Made me laugh! XD Yeah, you're bipolar. And I freaking love how you spell Ciel like ceiling and not Ciel! :) Okay, now to read!

-Chapter Nine-

In the end I decided to go and was in the car with Firo feeling hornets in my stomach, not butterflies just hornets. I decided that having Firo bite my neck out was slightly more terrifying than having Chris murder me. The ride was in silence and when he opened the door and climbed out I stood there for a while before deciding to climb out and go into the house right behind him. The place was hallow. Like no life.

“Um...Is there suppose to be anyone here?” I frowned looking around and back at Firo who smirked. Suddenly someone was next to me. It was an elderly man who offered to take my sweater from me.

“Come on,” Firo said as he grabbed my hand in his pulling me away from the butler who took my sweater. When I turned back to thank him he was gone.

“He’s gone,” I said in puzzlement with a frown.

“He does that,” Firo said as if it explained everything.

“Oh-kay,” I drawled and realized I was being towed through a maze. “Where are you taking me?”

“You’re going to meet my parents.”

I dug my feet to the ground and shook my head furiously.

“Nah-uh!” I exclaimed pulling away from his grasp. “I am not meeting some freaking vampire’s parents!”

“Vampire?” He arched a brow and smirked as he leaned into my ear pressing his lips teasingly to my ear. “I’m not a vampire. You should know better.”

“Then what are you?!” I exclaimed trying to sound strong, but it came out as a gasp.

“I’m...a...merman,” he whispered. I pulled back with a glare.

“That is not funny!” I stomped my foot angrily.

“It was.” He grinned. “Your face was priceless.”

“Shut. Up.” He shrugged and grabbed for my hand pulling me along.

He came to a stop in front of two large doors make of pure oak before pushing them open. I stared in awe, if it had been me I would have needed a few people to help me push those doors open. But nothing could have prepared me for what I saw behind those doors.

My parents were seated there talking with two other adults. My younger twin siblings were sitting with a small boy who looked like a much smaller Firo, the man who spoke to my parents had a similar resemblance to Firo as did his wife.

“What are you guys doing here?” I frowned at my parents and at a smiling Madison and Noah.

“Ciel!” The twins rushed over, each taking a hand. “Come play with us and Nathan.”

I was assuming the boy that was eying me curiously was Nathan.

“Noah, Madison, let Ciel have time to speak with us first,” my dad asked them gently.