Chapter Five~

-Chapter Five-

~Surprise! Firo/Fray POV~

I glared at that Richards kid's back. Who the hell was he to pull away my Ciel!

Fuck, I was already claiming him as mine.

"Fray, your eyes are red." Chris came up behind me, I slipped on sunglasses.

"I told you to keep Richards out of it," I growled before walking away towards my next class that happened not to be with Ciel.

"The kid can pack a punch," Chris informed in a mutter.

"I don't see bruises," I growled, knowing I was being unreasonable.

"Why are you so hung up on Ciel anyways," he grumbled. "Of all people!?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I turned to glare at him, we were the same height so I couldn't glare down at him like I would have liked to.

"You've been hung up on Ciel since you saw him at my house," he uttered glaring down at his feet. He seemed hurt at the fact.

"I haven't been hung up on him," I growled as I turned away.

"But you refused to-"

"I wasn't hungry," I answered curtly. No, insolent people, I wasn't a freaking vampire! If that's what you're thinking.

"Does it have to do with him?" He demanded.

"It has nothing to do with him!" I snarled before walking off leaving him with his head down. Guilt tugged at me, but I refused to give into it and go back. He had no right questioning me! If I wasn't freaking hungry then I wasn't hungry!

I went to class and sat near the back by a window glaring out the entire time. Something caught my attention and I saw Ciel was with Camion Richards outside for gym, they were running track today. I growled lowly under my breath as I saw that Camion was teasing Ciel, leaning in close, and letting their shoulders brush against one another.

"Is there a problem, Fray?" The teacher asked worriedly.

I realized that I was growling and cleared my throat as a cover up before turning to her. "May I go get a drink of water? My throat seems to be dry."

"Go ahead." She nods towards the door and I make my way out, but I never went to get a water bottle. I went to see what it was that was going on in gym. I had to stick to the dark hallways keeping a close eye on Ciel. He was laughing with Camion, why wasn't he like that when I was around?

"Maybe I was too straightforward when I told him that he had to hang out with me," I mumbled to myself. I hadn't met to let it come out like that, something had come over me. I stood there against the wall staring at Ciel until he turned to stare at me. He blinked a few times as if not believing that I was in fact standing there. Camion tapped his shoulder with a frown. Ciel shook his head and indicated to the restrooms. He began to walk to the restrooms and once Camion turned he ran towards me and was panting by the time he was in front of me with his hands on his knees.

"You okay?" I leaned in peering into his face that was flushed as his breath came out in small puffs. I wondered if he would be breathing the same when he was under me and I'd-

No! There I went again thinking of him in that way. He looked up at me and reached for my face, for a second I froze before realizing he was reaching for my sunglasses. He took them in his hands and leaned in close staring at me in the eyes.

"Are you going to tell me why your eyes were red?" He demanded, not moving away.

"Red?" I frowned.

"Don't play stupid." He glared at me. "I know what I saw."

"Why did you leave with him?" I growled nodding in the direction I knew Camion would be at. "I was talking to you at the time."

"You had me pressed against the wall and looked ready to beat me to a pulp and trust me when I say you've done it before, I don't trust you!" He growled backing away.

I flinched slightly, but said nothing. Then he eyed me for a while before I finally spoke. "Why did you go with him?"

"Because he'd nicer than you!" He demanded. "And frankly your red eyes thingy freaks me out."

I eyed him before realizing he was trying to hide a blush. "Liar."

"What?!" He demanded looking up at me angrily.

I didn't answer, instead I shoved him into the wall pressing close until he's breathing was coming in short puffs that only made me want him more than I already did. I looked up at me and I knew that my eyes were shining red right now. I leaned down licking his lips gently before biting down on his bottom lip and giving it a nice tug that had him groaning as he ever so slightly melted against me.

"Firo, get off," he groaned, but he remained against me making no move to stop me.

"Push me away," I ordered only getting closer to tease his lips. His hands came up and wrapped themselves around my neck and gripped my hair. I growled taking his lips in mine as I let my tongue enter his mouth feeling the heat of his mouth and the sweet taste he produced.

I had to make my hands into fist to prevent myself from grabbing him, if I did I knew I would bruise his fragile body. My fingers dug into the brick wall on both sides of his body. I couldn't help, but shove my knee between his legs to have his press against it in a whimper. My teeth were becoming sharp and I knew I was transforming, I had never lost it like this before.

I broke away from his mouth and pressed my lips to his neck, sucking on his nape making him writhe under me before letting my teeth scrape gently just before breaking the skin and letting my teeth sink in. He gasped just before his hands tightened on my hair and he let his legs hitch around my waist. I let my hands grip his waist already lost in his essence. I didn't need anything, but a human's essence to live. That is what I hungered for, proof they were alive and I stole that away.

After having been sucking on his wound for a while and rubbing my knee gently against him to keep him from crying out in pain as I devoured his neck. I pulled back admiring the wound that was slightly tinted red because of my eyes. I leaned in again letting my tongue swirl around then slowly over the wound until it was gone leaving the faintest of scars.

Ciel was staring at me in fear before he pushed me away and ran off as fast as he could, I didn't follow because suddenly my stomach was recoiling. I made my way over to a bush before throwing up the blood I had drank from Ciel. I didn't drink blood, but a human's essence was strongest held in their blood. I let my hand brush over my lips cleaning off the blood and raised my eyes to meet Chris' confused ones.

"I thought you said you weren't hungry?" He said hoarsely.

"I wasn't, but then I was," I said as if it explained everything.

"So it was him, the reason you didn't use me?" He looked at me with hurt clear in his eyes. "You do like him, don't you?"

"I was just hungry," I growled walking around him. He followed me silently at first before finally speaking.

"Will you go to him next time you're hungry?" He demanded.

"And if I do?" I inquired.

"But he doesn't accept you!" He exclaimed.

I remained silent and refused to talk to him for the rest of the day. In the end of the day Ciel took a ride with Camion. He avoided me for the rest of the week even if it meant he had to run down the hallway to avoid me, for some reason seeing him avoid me like that. At all costs made me cringe. Maybe he really didn't accept me. But I had to make sure if that was the case, right?

A/N: Pretty cool song and it describes Firo's feelings fairly well. :D

Chris is that guy over there, Logan Lerman---------->

And no Firo is not a vampire, obviously, since he threw the blood up! XD