Chapter Two~

-Chapter Two-

A/N: So it's long...really long. By that I mean it drags out a bit. XD But hey, the way this chapter ends is great so bear with me, 'kay? :)

The next morning I tried to crawl out of bed at a light knock on my door, but had fell to the floor tangled in my sheets.

"Ciel is having difficulties involving getting up, but if you leave your name and message he will get back to you as soon as possible," I said in a monotone.

"Ciel, sweetheart, can you get ready to see my family?" My mother asked. "Wear something besides gym shorts and baggy shirts please? You know how my family is."

"Mom, I don't wear baggy shirts anymore!" I shouted. "I wear muscle shirts, now!"

Also referred to as tank top, but I wasn't gay enough to say that. I was bi!

"You're not allowed to wear those either!" She called through the door.

"Right," I muttered letting my head fall to the ground since my arms were tight against my sides thanks to the sheets that had enstrangled me so well. "Let me get my designer on line one to come by and see what he can do."

"That would be wonderful if you had one." She chuckled humoring me. "We'll work on that later, today make due without one, okay?"

"Thanks mom," I called sarcastically knowing she has gone. After much difficulty and several fails of ninja attempts I managed to get one arm free from the devil's spawn sheets deciding I needed a new one.

I lazily made my way to my closet to find it nearly empty, I knew I had had a full closet a few days ago. Now where in the name of alternative universes was the rest of my clothes?

"Mom! My closet ate my clothes!"

Either that or there was a wormhole that had suddenly opened in my closet swallowing my clothing into the past or future. After scientists have spent lifetimes looking for one it decided to open in my closet the day I needed it. On the upside that met that I had been responsible for the making of emo clothing because I sent it to the past.

"Ciel, check the laundry room," my mother called.

Or there was that...

I grumbled to myself about the troublesome laundry rooms and their evil ways. After gathering a huge basket with neatly folded clothing of mine I dragged it to my room dumping it out onto the floor. I decided on wearing a hooded tank top of a soft grey, along with black shorts, worn out converses, arms with wrist bands, and fingerless black gloves. I had chains around my neck and left my hair to it's usual style as I made my way downstairs. My annoying twin siblings ran pass and Noah stopped to yank on a chain then ran off with a grin as I ruffled his hair.

"Aiming on killing that hag in one blow, eh?" My father laughed.

My mother walked in and looked me over then shrugged. "It's better than gym shorts and those tank tops," she answered. "Try not to give your grandmother too much of a fright."

"We're getting my designer later today anyways," I answered. My father smirked as we got into the car and surprise, surprise Matthew, William, Daniel, along with Uncle Hunter were inside.

"You'll ride with your cousins and we'll take the other car." My mother smiled, this was one of her bond-with-the-family plans.

"Hey twerp." Uncle Hunter grinned, I grunted in reply.

"Sassy's dressed weird." Matthew poked my stomach causing me to growl at him then put my headphones trying to drown them out until Daniel pulled them off and onto my neck.