Chapter Nineteen~

A/N: No, I am not typing up the comment, but dedication goes to rockturtle3! Happy Birthday! Unless you were lying to me and it wasn't your birthday! :O Then I was just played. -_-

I know I wasn't supposed to update yet, but I'm going to be gone tomorrow so there wasn't going to be an update. So you get it early. :)

-Chapter Nineteen-

When I came to my hands were tied roughly making it hurt to even try to move them because then the skin that was raw against my wrist would seem to grind against the thick ropes making me hiss in pain. I had some sort of cloth over my eyes and the only smells were those of musk and sewage. I tried to break free and bear with the burning in my wrist, but it wasn't long after that I felt blood coming down my wrists.

“Watch it kid, you’re going to infect those wounds like that,” said a man gruffly.

“Then why don’t you get the ropes off?” I growled towards the voice, but the only thing that indicated that he had heard me was his shrill laughter that only made me feel even more helpless. “Can you at lease tell me why’d you take me?”

“Don’t worry about it,” he answered. “We’re not here to kill you or anything.”

“Then what?” I demanded. “Do you want money or something?”

“Not from you kid,” he answered. “You could say you’re only a delivery.”

“So you’re just being paid from some higher power to take me to them?” I arched a brow before glaring at what I assumed was down at my feet.

“You could say that,” he answered. “You won’t be here long.”

“Comforting,” I muttered.

“It should be,” he answered. “From what I heard from these men aren’t going to hurt you either so for now I think you’re safe.”

“Yes, because believing all that your kidnapper says is the smartest thing to do,” I said sarcastically before sighing, this wasn’t looking good for me.

“Touche,” answered the man with a slight chuckle.

“It’s time,” said another man as he knocked on a door that seemed to be metal.

“They came to pick you up,” said the an from earlier as he untied my feet from the chair and raised me to my feet making me walk alongside him. I was pulled out to a place with more light and a rush of fresh air came to me making me take in a deep breath.

“This is him?” Asked a female voice.

“Yeah,” the man answered.

Suddenly whatever was over my face was pull off and I squinted when the light blinded me and then saw three figures. Their faces were a blur until finally it came to focus and I could see both men had bright red eyes and seemed to be brothers with matching white hair. The woman was a blond with red eyes, her expression was set in stone, her hair up in a neat bun, and even though her eyes were aflame they couldn’t have been colder.

“Hello there Ciel,” she said as she threw the rag over to the dirt. I looked around to see that nothing was around here it was pure trees and when I looked back from where I had come from it was almost like a vault in the middle of nowhere. The door was a thick metal rusted door and inside it was a pitch black. Fingers with nails harshly grabbed at my chin digging into my flesh making me hiss before I turned to meet her eyes.

“Don’t look away from me,” she ordered. “Do you know why you’re here?”

“It was because I was fucking your son, too, right?” I growled harshly only to have her hand lash out and strike me on my left cheek making it burn painfully before blood was coming down the edge of my mouth and down my nose. I knew that there would be a bruise forming soon.