Chapter Eighteen~

"DON'T MAKE ME GO ALL POMEGRANATE. >_<I meant some licking action ;P"-KeepTheMusicPlaying

Ha ha, okay. But personally I like pomegrantes. :)
So because you asked here it is! Don't blame me if it sucks. :D

There you go! Read it and weep! Why? Because now you don't know what happened with Kendal and Alan and David! -_-'

Okay fangirls who have been crawling up the comment board like buff bunnies on crack with WE WANT FIRO TO MATE WITH CIEL ALREADY!!! No! They are not mating in this chapter! But here's the licking scene I made you all beg for. :P

But before that!

Fangirls: Come on already!

Me: Ahem, rude! So yeah I'm not going on that two week trip anymore, not unless I get a new phone before that which isn't likely... Mine died...forever. Stupid phone with stupid talent! >_<

-Chapter Eighteen-

Firo had been driving like a madman until we reached my house and I felt guilt as he dragged me up stairs. I hadn’t seen my parents or siblings in a while and when I arrived home I didn’t even go greet them first. Firo seemed to know where my room was because he instantly entered the room pulling me in before closing the door and locking it behind us.

He push me onto the bed, my heart jumped into gear making my breath slightly strangled and ragged when he let his lips crash into mine as he climbed onto me. His hips grinded on me and his tongue enstrangled mine. My tongue struggled to keep up with his as his hands began to roam my body, one in particular raised me up to meet his body and caressed my spine at the same time. Suddenly his mouth parted from mine and I winced in protest. His mouth was on my ear his panting breath ruffled my hair, he chuckled making a shiver go down my spine.

“Where does it hurt?” He murmured seductively.

I didn’t want to answer, if I did he would attack me there with his tongue. I wanted it, but at the same time I didn’t.

“Ciel, tell me or I’ll have to lick you everywhere,” he warned as he bit down on my ear lobe making me whimper. “Ciel, are you going to tell me?”

I shook my head keeping my eyes closed tightly as he went down to my jaw gently nibbling his way to my neck.

“Is it here?” He asked letting his tongue glide over the scar teasingly causing me to gasp. He smirked as he went down and began to lightly play with the material of my shirt with his teeth until he bit hard enough to tease the skin under making me writhe. “Or here?”

My breath was coming out in small puff as my hands gripping the sheets. He grinned as he bit down my stomach towards the waistband of my skinnies and he used his teeth to tug the button out and pull the zipper down his hands gripped my thighs seizing the material of my skinny jeans jerking them down as he loomed over the bulge in my boxers.

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell me, Ciel?” He asked as he looked up through heavily lidded eyes that would eagerly go back to eyeing my boxers and his fingers lightly teased the skin right above my waistband occasionally letting his fingers grip it and begin to tug. “I’m willing to lick everywhere.”

I couldn’t think, something about having him looming over me was making me shiver when his breath came in contact with my skin. He chuckled as he began to pull at the boxers and my hands shot out to grab his stopping him.

“Are you going to tell me where it hurts?” He asked as he looked up at me his hands stopped. I nodded and he let my boxers fall back into place as he looked back at me. “Where?”