Chapter Ten~

"Aahhhh! I can't believe they ate demons!I totally didn't see that coming!" -CM_AloneNow

Ha ha, I laughed so much when I read this, I know that you meant they are demons, so when I read that they ate demons, it made me laugh. You're so cute. :)

Because you made me laugh you get this dedication! (Even though I already gave you one.)

Okay now onto the story! :)

-Chapter Ten-

By morning I woke up to slamming and rambling that soon turned to shouts and a very heated arguement between what seemed to sound like Hunter and...Cam?

"Shit," I muttered getting up and quickly changing into something let rumpled running down the stairs towards the door the shouts becoming understandable.

"Just let us in!"

"Ciel wouldn't want to see you," Hunter shouted back. "Now get the fuck off my door step! I swear if you don't I'll rip your neck out!"

"Just tell him we're here," Kendal said calmly.

"Ciel isn't feeling well, now fuck off!" Hunter growled.

"How the hell are you suppose to believe you?" Cam demanded.

"I'm his uncle I've been his teacher since he was old enough to talk! Now tell me who the fuck are you?!"

"I'm his best friend!" Cam countered back. "And I deserve to see him!"

"Kid, why don't you just leave?" Zack sighed. "Ciel is resting, he had a long night."

"No! I'm going to see him today! Or I'll-"

"Cam, what are you doing?" I frowned coming down around the corner to see Cam holding the door open and a very annoyed Kendal beside him.

"You fucking woke him up!" Hunter growled turning to Cam.

"You were the one that wouldn't stop fucking screaming!" Cam glared at Hunter.

"How are you, Kendal?" I asked ignoring Hunter and Cam.

"I'm fine, what about you?" He asked walking pass the still arguing Hunter and Cam.

"How about we take this to the kitchen so I can make you something to you, Ciel?" Zack offered. We all followed him including an angered Cam and Hunter.

"Are you hungry?" Zack asked me with a worried expression, but all I did was shake my head. There was still a heavy load in my chest and I wasn't in the slightest hungry all I wanted is to go back to sleep.

"I think I'll go back to sleep," I answered getting up to go to my room. Kendal looked at me worriedly as I turned to leave. Hunter was about to stop me, but Zack shook his head at him warningly.

"I'll take you," Cam offered following close behind and Kendal watched like a hawk until I could no longer see him as I dragged my feet up each stair feeling heavier than I should. I didn't know why I would feel like this when I had never really cared about Firo before, but now it hurt. I didn't want him ruling over me, that's the last thing I wanted. Yet I missed him. Something about the last look he gave me before he vanished made my heart feel heavy in my chest and made my ribs feel like they were suffocating me slowly squeezing. I hardly noticed as Cam followed into the room behind me, I ignored him presence as I slipped into bed letting my eyes fall close.

"Hey, Ciel, are you okay?" Cam asked gently.

Those words did it. I barely managed to shake my head before burying my face in the pillows and felt a sob rock my body painfully. Cam sighed as he sat on the bed and let his hands soothe me by letting his fingers gently rake through my hair.