Chapter Thirteen~

"But but but there wasn't another chapter at the end :(" -TearInARiver

I know... :( But look at the bright side, here's a new chapter and it's dedicated to you! :D Happy? Yeah, me neither, I have to continue with this book and I don't know when it'll end... -_-

That's what I get for being a bad writer and never planning anything I do. :P

Well onto the next chapter, read it! Why do I say read it when you're obviously gonna read it? :/

Whatever. So yeah, to make you really wanna read it in this chapter we'll be learning about Firo's secret fear! >.< I wonder what it is! Seriously, I haven't come up with it... -_-

BTW...it's long...like really long. O_O

-Chapter Thirteen-

I pushed Firo away sadly forgetting that he was holding me up so I fell to the ground on my butt with a yelp. Firo laughed before offering his hand which I slapped away before picking myself up with a growl.

“What the hell were you doing?” Cam demanded glaring at both Firo and I.

Firo scoffed. “It was more than obvious, Cam.

“I...He came onto me!” I pointed at Firo. I was almost ashamed at how childish I was being...you know almost.

“Son-of-a-bitch!” Came growled taking Firo’s collar in his fist.

“Please, Ciel, it wasn’t like you were fighting it,” Firo said with a smirk. “You were grinding on me just as hard as-”

“Shut up!” I growled blushing to a beet red.

“You like me more than you want to admit,” Firo taunted gently. “Just because Cam is...normal doesn’t mean that your being with him will make you just as normal, Ciel.”

“I don’t want to be normal!” I knew I was denying the truth, but I couldn’t help it. Tell me that if you ever found out you were some wicked species and you had to imprint with one of your kind and had no choice you’d be completely willing. ‘Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t.

“You know you like it when I-”

“He told you to shut up!” Cam growled.

“He also told you he liked you, but he didn’t mean that either!” Firo snarled back as he took his shirt out of Cam’s fists at ease before turning back at me. “Tell me you don’t love it when I treat you like this!”

He suddenly shoved me against the wall letting his mouth crash onto mine painfully making me groan both in pain and pleasure. He pulled away with a smirk nibbling on my jaw down to my neck and teasing the scar with his teeth that made me wish he’d bite me again.

But as soon as all this happened it was gone because next thing I know Cam and Firo are fighting it out on the ground fists pounding on flesh and I could have sworn that when Cam let his fist connect to Firo’s ribs something had most definitely broken. Not that that stopped Firo as he continued to fight.

I was frozen to the spot just as Zack and Hunter entered the fight breaking them up at ease. Hunter held Firo in a headlock and Zack did the same with Cam.

“You guys fight like children.” Hunter smirked as he pushed Firo down into the pavement. “You’re fucking annoying, but sadly Ciel seems to like you.”

“You act like I did something to you,” Firo splat before standing to dust himself off.

“Your family is shit,” Hunter said a matter-of-factly.