Chapter Sixteen~

"At first, I read your story and thought Ciel was a girl and then I kept reading and I was like, HE'S A DUDE! Oh god! Wow, he's hot. Now I can't wait to read Chapter 14 ;D" -EZJV428

Yes, Ciel is in fact a boy...I myself didn't realize this either... -_-

He seemed so girly! >.<

That's why he's the girl in a relationship. :)

So yeah...I dedicated this chapter to you! :D

-Chapter Sixteen-

When I woke up I was on a white bed with ice packs gathered around my torso and I was alone. I looked around to look for only one person, Firo. I wonder where he went, my lips were still tingling and when I sat up to breathe easier I felt a sharp pain through my torso that made me hiss. Pulling my shirt just above my shoulders I saw the bruises that were decorating my entire side a few along my stomach and some were even going towards my lower back.

“They beat you up pretty bad, didn’t they?” Said a guy who had been on the bed to my left further into the nurse’s office.

“You’re-?” I recognized him as the only one who stood up for me, but he had a black eye, busted lip, and he was bruised worst than I was.

“Alan Moore,” he introduced with a smile that made him grimace as he let his tongue glide over the wound on his lip in a hiss with pain. “You’re Ciel Castillo. I’d like to say its nice to meet you, but under the circumstances I doubt you’d agree.”

“Thanks for sticking up for me,” I said with a smile. “And its nice to meet you too.”

“I thought you’d be worse,” he informed indicating to my face. “You don’t have a scratch on your face, tough aren’t you? I thought that when Thomas had kicked you in the face you’d have scars.”

“I did too,” I answered dazed. Firo had fixed me up or I was sure I’d look worse than Alan. I laid back down with a sigh, where the hell was Firo?

“I’m surprised Fray had anything on him,” Alan continued. “He’s usually untouchable.”

“He’s gotten into fights?” I frowned.

“Why do you think they call him Fray?” He smirked. “You do know the meaning of fray, don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” I muttered, that explained a lot. “Do you know where he is?”

“Fray?” He raised a brow in question. “If any of us know Fray he’s with Chris and anyone else ready to beat the hell out of my friends.”

“Nice friends you have,” I said sarcastically before giving a humorless laugh.

“We just hang out because we’re all into sports or our parents know each other,” he answered with a laugh of his own. “Thomas only hangs around me because our parents are doing a business deal and we have to. After the deal is sealed we’re never talking again.”

“Wait! You still have to hang out with him after what he did to you?” I was shocked.

“Yeah,” he answered with a solemn nod. “That’s what needs to be done.”

“Something is wrong with all you rich kids around here,” I muttered.

“You can say that again.”

Just then the nurse walked in taking a look at us. “You’re up,” she said with a smile. “There were no concussions or major injuries. You should be fine as long as you don’t stress those muscles and rest for a while.”

“Thank you,” I said as I got up to leave.

“Where you going?” Alan asked.

“I have to find Firo before he kills anyone,” I answered.