Chapter Four~

-Chapter Four-

Good bye sanity. Good bye sweet humming noises from my dear laptop, good bye quiet afternoons, and good bye home school! I had gotten up at six in the morning and I had to be at school by seven thirty. Where in the freaking world was the guy who had decided these criminal times!? He needed to be disposed off for the good of all humanity. My brother and sister had never gone to public or private school in their lives. They were home schooled as well. For their sake I hope they never chose to go to school.

"Are you ready?" My mother asked through the door.

"Please mom, I'm not fully awake," I groaned. "I don't even know if I should dress first or take a shower yet!"

"Take a shower sweetheart," she said with light humor.

I made my way to the shower and yelped when cold water hit my skin waking me up to realize I had only turned on the cold water. I groaned before slamming my head onto the tile wall.

"Ciel, you idiot!" I scolded myself. "Why give up home school? What the hell were you thinking?!"

I made my way out of the shower after standing there for what seemed like hours, I got dressed in black skinny jeans with a BVB t-shirt, checkered converse, and arms wrapped in leather bands. I made my way down the stairs picking up a shoulder bag I had picked out with a killer voodoo bunny on the side. Hey! I was bisexual so I liked things like this, even if I was completely straight I'd like it!

"Ready?" My dad asked.

"Yeah." I nodded grimly.

"Cheer up, you're not dying." He smirked and we went towards the car.

When we arrived to the school dad arranged everything in the office. I received a schedule and excuse for my non-suit since I had not received my uniform which consisted of black slacks, a black blazer with electric blue lining, and a white dress shirt with a electric blue tie to match the lining on the blazer. I was glad I didn't have to wear that thing on my first day, talk about a bad impression.

My dad left me and I walked around a bit avoiding the looks people gave me without much luck before finally admitting to myself that I was lost.

As if on schedule Firo walked up to me with Chris hot on his heels. He smirked as he looked me up and down. "I was looking forward to seeing you in a tie."

"Fuck off," I muttered making my way around him.

"Well that's not nice," he teased from beside me. "If you're lost you can ask me, you know."

"Who asked you?!" I turned the other way, but he followed easily enough. "Can you leave? You're freaking me out!"

"No can do," he answered leaning in close causing me to blush to a crimson. "You see, as your class president I was sent to show you around considering your family background."

"Is that how this school works?" I arched a brow in disgust.

"Yes, we are expected to hang out because of our families," he informed professionally, but it was seriously pissing me off. He expected me to hang out with him? "It's always been that way."

"Well then how about you consider this?" I glared. "I'd rather hang out with the gutter than you and your spoiled rich friends."

I turned and this time he was too stunned to follow me. Now I understood the kiss, it had been his way of winning me over for this pathetic school system. I growled lowly in disgust. Before I knew it I had landed on my butt, pain crawling up my spine. I glared at one of the hottest guys I've ever met.

"My bad there new kid," he said as he helped me up. His eyes were a striking hazel with matching golden hair, he was tall and lean with a great smile. "There you go, you okay?"

I nodded dumbfounded.

"Can you talk?" He asked with humor in his eyes.

"Yeah." I nodded again before clearing my throat. "I'm Ciel Castillo, nice to meet you...uhh-"

"I'm Camion Richards." He smiled. "Really sorry about that Ciel." He turned to go almost like I was the plague or something.

"Wait!" I called after him, he turned to arch a brow. I had no idea why, but he seemed annoyed. "Can you show me around? You know, if it's not a bother or something..."

"Didn't they send Laforet to show you around? He demanded.

"You mean Firo? The stupid douche," I muttered angrily.

"What?" He frowned at me, but I could see his mouth tilting up at the edges.

"Sorry for talking shit about him if you guys are friends, but the asshole pisses me off," I seethed.

"You did say Castillo, right?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I arched a brow at him.

"As in from the legendary Castillo family?" He asked, I nodded slowly seriously doubting his intellect now. "Sorry, but you don't seem to come from a rich family."

"If you're referring to the family fortune that was gone before I was born," I answered. "My grandfather made sure of that. And what the hell do you mean legendary? My whole family got kicked out of this school."

He frowned. "So you're not rich and all those stories about your family getting into the top cooperations are lies?"

I shook my head. "My family works for the top cooperations, but we're not rich."

"And you don't like Fray?" He asked.

"Like the plague." His questions confused me, but then he broke out into a grin that made me seriously think about kissing him then and there.

"I like you," he stated. "You can call me Cam, everyone else does."

"Does that mean you're willing to show me around?" I smiled.

"Sure." He broke into a grin.

Camion showed me around the school and thankfully, showed me where all my classes were going to be. He was really nice and had three classes with me, everything was fine until I found out that Firo was in most my classes. During every class I swear I felt his eyes on me. Maybe he had a staring problem?

I was walking out of Maths when he pulled me away from Camion's side by the arm in a bruising manner that made me yelp.

"Hey! Firo, let me go!" I trying to push him away without much luck.

"Let him go, Fray," Camion growled from behind me making me flinch before cheering inwardly.

"Stay out of this Richards," Firo told him calmly as he dragged me away and I fought hard. Camion was about to follow when Chris appeared holding him back.

"Let me go, you douche!" I bit his hand and he finally let me go. I was about to make a run for it, but was pressed into a wall.

"If you like to play rough, I can play." He chuckled darkly into my ear and I shivered both in fear and anticipation. Oh crap, here goes the rape.

"Please don't hurt me," I mumbled.

"Why would you think that?" He blinked with confusion.

I suddenly arched a brow, did he seriously just ask that? "Come on!" I nearly shouted. "You used to beat me up when we were little kids with Chris!"

His face fell and he seemed really guilty. "I didn't...that wasn't-"

"Ciel!" Camion came running down the hall and pushed Fray away from me taking my hand and dragging me away.

I turned to see an angry Firo glaring at Camion with red blazing eyes.

His eyes were red! Oh crap, what had I gotten myself into.

A/N:  So I found an awesome Camion Richards played by Alex Pettyfer! XD ----->

And I guess this is a song that explains what Ciel was feeling when he saw Firo in that last part. :)