Chapter Three~

-Chapter Three-

It was almost like I was being swallowed in an ecstasy that I had never experienced, as his tongue and mine fought it out for dominance and his knee pressed closer before he let his whole body crush mine into the wall. His hands remained on the wall fisted as if containing himself from taking it a step further. I wanted those hands...

That's not right, I scold myself. This guy is the same guy who used to punk you ages six through eleven! Not a guy you want to make out with!

Listening to that obnoxious voice called Reason I began to struggle against him hard pushing him away. He growled, yes growled, when I tried to push and bit down on my bottom lip teasing me. I gasped breaking away and shoving him hard, I swear there was a red tint to those eyes of his.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" I glared at him in anger, my cheeks were flushed so I assumed that at the time I looked anything, but lethal.

"I was thinking a girl like you should be kissed," he answered sarcastically.

"I wouldn't have-" Hunter's voice came from down the hall, but it reached too late because my fist had already made contact with Firo's jaw making him stumble back into the wall.

"Well, Daniel." Hunter sighed. "You won the bet."

"Yes!" Daniel fist pumped the air and froze when my eyes met his in a scowl.

"We're splitting the cash 50/50," I warned before turning to a smirking Firo that was brushing blood of his lip with the back of his hand.

"You hit like one too," he commented while standing up straight. I almost jumped on him, but Hunter placed a hand on my shoulder.

I knew what it was he was going to say so I brushed it off and went back to the music room where everyone remained the same. Firo walked in after me with a busted lip and a slight bruise around his jawline. I felt eyes digging holes in my back and when I turned Chris was glaring at me with fire in his eyes. If looks could kill.

"Fray, what happened to you?" Christine asked while glaring at me. Hunter stood behind me glaring back in my defense.

"Ciel accidently hit me with a door," Firo lied with a smirk. "Seems he doesn't just look like a girl, but hits like one too."

Chris smirked at this and I turned to glare at him, I caught sight of Christine's smile. I just about had it when Hunter placed a hand on my shoulder. "Ciel, I'd say don't do it, but at the way things look I'll help you beat the hell out of that blond with the brown eyes."

He was referring to Chris that was as tall as Firo, but I was sure the only reason they were taller was because I was younger by a year. It wasn't because I was small.

I didn't answer Hunter, instead I spoke to Chris, wiping that smirk off his face. "I see someone's still a douche."

"What did you say?!" He growled standing, Firo nodded for him to sit down and he did, grudgingly.

"So you grew some?" Firo smirked as he stepped closer.

"I suggest you sit down, Fray," Uncle Albert warned, clearly angry at the fact someone had chosen to fight at such a time. Firo did as he was told and stepped back before sitting down. It wasn't long before my mother walked in and told us we were going and I could tell that my father was trying to reason with her. I stood up, but suddenly felt lightheaded and was falling on my face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Firo stand quickly. I wonder if he caught me. I hope he did because if he didn't I'm going to wake up with plenty of face pain to deal with considering the floors were marble.