Chapter Fourteen~

"Ok so Ceil can makeout with Cam but Fray can't kiss Chris what da hell man If I was Fray sombody be goin DOWN!!!!!!!!" -StephanieOwensby

Yeah, I totally understand...but I guess it has to do with the fact that Fray/Firo had already told Ciel there was nothing between him and Chris and then Chris just tells him they made out the day before... -_-

It's one of those trust things. :P

Dedicated to you for coming out of the gay fan closet! >.<

-Chapter Fourteen-

When I pulled away I felt consumed in guilt at the fact I had just kissed Cam. I didn’t want it to be him standing here, I wanted it to be Firo. But Firo hadn’t chased after me like I had wished for him to.

“I’ll pick you up for our date tomorrow,” Cam said smiling as he walked off and I pushed the door open walking in.

“Somehow I had thought that if you went on a date with Fray you’d come back with...you know, Fray,” Hunter said smirking. “So what did happen to Fray?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I answered.

“If you like Fray so much you shouldn’t make it more complicated that what it is,” Zack murmured from the other side of the room and I could have sworn he wasn’t there a few seconds ago.

“Comes from the guy who was completely against my being with Firo,” I muttered walking over the the stairs.

“If it makes you happy we’re not going to deny you your right, but we’re not handing you over to be marked as his just yet,” Hunter informed.

“What does marked even mean?!”

“We’ve told you,” Zack said.

“No, you haven’t,” I growled.

“Your partner will nearly drain you as you...mate and then for the first and only time will you drink from your dominant,” Zack informed awkwardly.

Mate?” I frowned.

“Sexual intercourse,” Hunter said happily.

“I’m going to bed,” I answered as I began to walk away.

“Oh and Ciel,” Hunter called. “You’ll be starting school again.”

I groaned when the words reached my ears as I tugged onto bed and climbed in letting sleep take me away. But I didn’t sleep well either way since all night I had been dreaming about Firo coming over and the stupid marking of partners.

When I woke up I found an envelope on the opposite side of the bed so I reached for it opening it to see that there I was smiling with Firo’s hand in mine and he was still scared. I realized it was a mistake to tell Cam that I’d still go out with him.

“Ciel, are you up?” Zack entered the room and I shoved the picture under my pillow before turning in an awkwardly fake yawn and I weak nod.

“Good,” Hunter said as he came in. “You’re going to school today.”

My tired act dropped and I gaped at him. “Today?”

“Yeah, you should hurry,” Zack said checking his watch. “You’re already going to be an hour late.”

“Great,” I muttered as I got up and sluggishly headed towards the shower. When I was dressed I went downstairs where Zack made sure I ate. Hunter drove me to school and I slouched the entire time.

“Come on, Sassy,” Hunter teased. “Man up, it can’t be that bad.”

“Easy for you to say,” I growled. “You didn’t have your partner and friend who crushes on you in the same school.”