Chapter 63

Kylie raced out of the cave furiously. She didn't even see Jeremy or what had happened to him. Her only motive right now and reason to live was to rip Katherine's head off her shoulders. From this moment on she swore to herself, she wouldn't come home until she tracked Katherine down. She had finally caught Katherine right at the tip of her fingers but still didn't catch her.

It had been a whole week. Jeremy's body had been burned down along with the Gilbert house, Damon told Elena to turn off her emotions so she wouldn't feel anything so Elena with her emotions all over the place, though that would be best. And Bonnie was being consumed with expression magic taught by the obsessive insane, professor of hers.

Everything had gone wrong and Kylie had no luck in finding Katherine.

  Its been days and she was the only one still left on the Island. It was no use of staying there.  She had finally returned home.   It was nighttime when Kylie was just taking a quiet stroll to think in the woods just when she could hear a party happening in the Salvatore house a mile away. She was about to speed through the forest and go just when she heard fighting.

"Not bad, but not technically good. I mean then again, Alaric didn't train you. You were probably too busy butting  into people's business." Elena grabbed Caroline by the throat and slammed her down to the floor. Caroline reversed her and punched her. Elena having enough time to kick her in her stomach and bring herself back up, pushed Caroline down to her knees, holding her head back up, she ripped a piece of sharp wood off a nearby tree. Elena was raging with fire and from far you could see poor old Caroline shed a tear. She just tried to have a talk with Elena and it ended up to this. She knew she was going to die. 

Kylie watching and listening from afar just stood there. She didn't know what to do. She didn't care what Elena did and she never had a conversation with the Caroline girl but still, too many people had died or been killed since Kol's death. And Stefan had actually cared about this blonde.

Before it was too late, Kylie went behind Elena and snapped her neck quickly. She fell to the floor, her body just laying on the ground while Caroline had two seconds to regroup. If Kylie didn't come at the time she did, a wooden stake wouldv'e been driven right through Caroline's heart.  Stefan and Damon raced to the woods. Damon picked up Elena as Stefan ran to Caroline's aid.