Chapter 23

Previous Chap was short and sweet <3 Hope you guys liked it! Vote and share and comment on what you think Katherine's memory is going to be on! New chapters every 2- 3 days. Loveeeee you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine's  Dream Pov

Bulgaria, 1492

            Its been long since I have been banished from my home because of the embarrassment I set to my family. "stoĭte dalech i nikoga ne se vŭrna" They said. Meaning stay away and never come back. I was never planning to. Not from the hurt and pain that was delivered to me when I delivered.

My horse trampled its feet on the crunchy leaves of fall running down the trail to my home.

Why was I here? For some reason it was like repeating history. I just couldn't stop myself from going in.

My heart is pounding, beating fast hoping father is out and Mother will be happy again to see me. I will only stay for a while, just to talk with Mother and my sister, to see how are things. I can not forgive them for what they have done to my child, but maybe the lord can.

Expecting to find a house, I find most of the house in shambles, items broken and destroyed in front of the rubble. I jumped off of Dalia, my horse. I go inside, scurrying worried, the fear of my family ever being hurt devours me. They are more than hurt. They have been slaughtered and I know the only one person that did it. 

Klaus Mikealson, the powerful Hybrid looking for his doppelganger.

My brother, stuck in mid air on the wall with a sword sticking out of his stomach, the only thing holding his guts from falling out. My sister, blood staining her dress and two deep holes in her neck  while her fingers still intertwined with my mother's.  My mother herself, with fear instilled in her eyes at her last moments, at the bottom of the bed, life taken from her precious eyes.

"molya mama molya mama."  I cried  cradling her and crying out her name.

By the corner of my eye,  I could soon see a very familiar Kylie Salvatore arms crossed relaxing with a sly smirk resting on her face at the end of  the room. She flicked the sword that was holding my brother to the wall as she walked up to me.

"Shame shame shame isn't it? An innocent girl like you lost everything all to the hands of Klaus."