Chapter 26

Kol's POV

I stepped closer to Kylie angrily. I couldn't  believe she wanted to do this. I wasn't letting her step one foot near my reckless  monster of a brother. I wanted to reject her stupid reply she just gave me just when her icy blue eyes filled with agony. She fell to the floor helpless;ly as I was confused, not knowing what was happening.  Screams echoed from her throat as I heard a couple of  bones breaking in her back and I reached grabbing out to her.

Just when I did, her eyes turned a yellow bright envious color,  fangs popping  out, sharp as ever.

The only time I had ever seen this was with Klaus. When all our family was slaughtered by our father and then Klaus transitioned, into a hybrid.

"KOL!" She yelled out to me clenching my hand.

"Take me to Klaus now!" She commanded.

"No-"

"I'M NOT ASKING" she roared, her back bones starting to break as she screamed into the nightfall.

I immediately lifted her up into my arms as she stretched her neck in pain and clenched her teeth tightly. It was a full moon, she was going to transition any second now. I hesitated but then saw how much pain she was in and I couldn't bear to see it.  Running back to the house, I yelled out Klaus's name.

Kylie's POV

It felt like a thousand bones were breaking everywhere in my body at once. It was torture and I just wanted to throw myself off a cliff. I yelled in agony as Kol laid me out on a long table and started to shout Klaus's name throughout the house. For the first time in my life, I felt that death was a better feeling than this moment.